AMA: D2 at Penn Dental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dodobird5456

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ask me anything! Finishing up my 1st semester of D2 year

Members don't see this ad.

Did you choose Penn for the specialty school reputation/are you planning to specialize?

Members don't see this ad :)
How available are research opportunities with faculty? Is it tough to get involved D1 or D2 year? Is research common at Penn?

What’re some things a young and naive d1 should know about Penn?

How often have you been able to visit family/friends back home? (Not sure if you’re instate or OOS or if going back home was important to you).

Can you corroborate the following quote about UPenn? Does attending UPenn really feel like soaring on a majestic unicorn through the billowy clouds looking down upon the common folk with utter contempt? Asking for a friend.

My mom works at a hospital; is it a great feeling when I meet one of her colleagues and get to say I go to Penn and they're highly impressed? Uh, yeah, it never gets old. Did it feel great when the oral surgeon I assisted introduced me to all of his dentist and surgeon colleagues throughout the semester and without fail said/bragged to them that I go to Penn? 100%. The whole "no one cares about the Penn name" is dramatic nonsense.

Big Hoss

• Haha
  • Inappropriate
Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.