AMCAAS Tests 3R-8R ? Are they simply old MCAT tests ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FreeMeDoctor

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine told me the series of AMCAAS tests 3R-8R are NOT real tests and that they are too easy. What do you think ?

Members don't see this ad.

I agree that 3-5 were really easy... I scored a 39 on 3 and 4 and I was scoring low 30's on TPR and Kaplan tests... but 6-8 were pretty decent.. all good practice... the latest test they have there I heard is ideal

They're all previously administered tests but 3-5 are older compared with 6-8 so they may not reflect the current test as much as the newer practice tests.

I agree that 3-5 were really easy... I scored a 39 on 3 and 4 and I was scoring low 30's on TPR and Kaplan tests... but 6-8 were pretty decent.. all good practice... the latest test they have there I heard is ideal

Have you taken the real thing yet? Test prep companies exams tend to be harder than the real thing. A.) it encourages you to study and B.) it makes the 'higher score guarantee' a lot easier to implement, as the guarantee compares your (harder than normal) prep exam to your real exam.