AMCAS Error. Can Anyone Help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CaNEM

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Whenever I tried to sign into my AMCAS application, it is not letting me, giving me the following error screen. Does anyone know what's going on?

Your location: 129.106.XXX.XX
* Your browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Mac_PowerPC)
* Date and time error occurred: 06/17/02 12:43:08 PM
* Page you came from:
* Message content:
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oracle Error Code = 904

ORA-00904: invalid column name

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document position (406:4) to (406:67).

Members don't see this ad.

Call AMCAS, playboy. --Trek

I'm having the same problem.
I called to make sure everything was alright, and apparently all the information is accessible at AMCAS and they are currently processing it... So I think it's okay to relax, but I would suggest calling them yourself to make sure.

I also emailed them and am awaiting a reply. :rolleyes: I'll keep you updated if I hear something.

Members don't see this ad :)
I get the same error message after submitting on June 11. I sent them an e-mail about it...hopefully it gets fixed soon.

I'm getting the same error... submitted June 10... I also e-mailed them... no reply yet.

i submitted on June 10 as well, so maybe they're working on the first batch of apps as we speak! if so, i have no complaints!

I also sent an email about the problem. If anyone gets a clear answer/solution from AMCAS, let us know!

Looks like AMCAS is in for another hellish year with that online primary application.

Ok, I checked my application this morning and it was still broken. I checked again this afternoon and it is fixed now. I also saw that it was finished being "processed" and was listed as having been transmitted to my school. (Although the transmit date was blank) I guess now I will wait until Friday and then call my school and politely ask if they have received my application.

Good luck everyone! Has anyone elses application been fixed as well?