You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
AMCAS verification timeline thread for 2022-2023
Started by rx001
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
boomertexas
Full Member
How is the verification going for everybody. Submitted June 3. Don't see any movement. Opening this thread to see the progress AMCAS is making. Anyone who already got verified please post your dates(submission and verfication)
Submitted 5/31, verified on 6/9 after needing to resubmit a transcript on 6/5
Here's an AMCAS tracker, you can enter your data and stay anonymous AMCAS Tracker
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also submitted June 3 and have yet to see anything. Hopefully next week it'll be better?How is the verification going for everybody. Submitted June 3. Don't see any movement. Opening this thread to see the progress AMCAS is making. Anyone who already got verified please post your dates(submission and verfication)
Hope to get verified by this weekend.How is the verification going for everybody. Submitted June 3. Don't see any movement. Opening this thread to see the progress AMCAS is making. Anyone who already got verified please post your dates(submission and verfication)
FWIW AMCAS's website now says they are processing applications that were "Ready for Review" on 6/1: Applying to Medical School with AMCAS®
I also submitted June 3 at 5:21 PM EST and it still says ready for review. Getting nervous that my app won't be verified in time to be sent on June 24, despite a rep I spoke to reassuring me that my app should be.
Submitted June 2nd here, also still Ready for Review. Is June 24th the first day they get sent to schools?I also submitted June 3 at 5:21 PM EST and it still says ready for review. Getting nervous that my app won't be verified in time to be sent on June 24, despite a rep I spoke to reassuring me that my app should be.
They are now verifying those who submitted on June 2nd. What time did you submit on June 2nd?Submitted June 2nd here, also still Ready for Review. Is June 24th the first day they get sent to schools?
I think it was around 8:00pm EST!They are now verifying those who submitted on June 2nd. What time did you submit on June 2nd?
I hope you get verified either today or tomorrow! fingers crossed man.I think it was around 8:00pm EST!
Anybody been verified today?
medschoolapplicant99
New Member
No- I submitted 6/2 at 9:30pmAnybody been verified today?
Still no, submitted 6/3 at 5:18PM ESTAnybody been verified today?
Edit: Verified today at 5:42PM EST
Last edited:
nope 🙁 submitted 6/3 6:10pm PDTAnybody been verified today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Verified this morning, June 23rd at 9:24 AM, submitted June 2nd at 8:36 PM EST!
Huh, I submitted at 8.45 on 6/2 and mine is still ready for review… They must be slow as hell lolVerified this morning, June 23rd at 9:24 AM, submitted June 2nd at 8:36 PM EST!
Edit: Processed at 10.52am!
Last edited:
medschoolapplicant99
New Member
Submitted 6/2 9:32 pm EST, verified at 11:47am!
+1 submitted 6/2 at 9:28pm EST, verified 11:43am today
WeOutHereWaiting
Full Member
I am also a 6/3 submit (close to 8 PM PST), doesn't look like I'm getting verified by tomorrow. I think I saw someone get verified today who submitted at like 10 PM EST on 6/2. Best guess is they'll get to people who submitted in the morning on 6/3 tomorrow.
I submitted 6/4. RIP.
I am busy with DO secondaries so I guess I can't complain too much.
I am busy with DO secondaries so I guess I can't complain too much.
WeOutHereWaiting
Full Member
Anyone else submit 6/3? Did yall get verified yet? Im trying to see if it’s a good chance they’ll be done with 6/3 on Monday
Was submitted around 5pm PST on 6/3 and was verified around 3:30pm PST 6/25!
WeOutHereWaiting
Full Member
6/14 I believeSubmitted primary on 6/7 but the last transcript reached 6/14 and went to ready for review status on 6/14. How would the verification process work? Will it be using 6/7 date or 6/14?
This^^^. That's exactly what "Ready for Review" means! 🙂 Until you enter that status, you don't enter the verification queue.6/14 I believe
You are probably still 3-4 weeks away from being verified, given that they are currently verifying people from 6/3, and, at this point in the cycle, they don't advance on a 1-for-1 basis (i.e., they will still likely be on 6/3 for a few days before moving on to 6/4). The wait is now 22 days (6/3 to 6/25) and typically grows to around 40 days before it starts to shrink later in the summer.
Last edited:
WeOutHereWaiting
Full Member
Verified! 6/27 8:35 AM PST, submitted 6/3/22 8:23 PM
Verified 6/27 11:55 am EST, submitted 6/3/22 11:30 pm EST
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Perfectly fine. While earlier is always better than later, the SDN standard for "on time" is before Labor Day. End of July or early August is fine, even if it's not "early" as compared to the people who are submitting today.What is the early timeframe for the application to be complete? Is the end of July or early august ok to submit secondaries? The plan is to submit secondaries within a week or two of receiving them in phases of 10 and applying to 25-30 colleges.
As a point of reference, I was complete last year between 6/26 and 8/9. I did not receive an II from the 6/26 school, and I did from the 8/9 one! 🙂
Probably like July 5-10? I think around 25-30 days.Submitted June 10...anyone already verified that submitted then/have an idea of when they could verify my app? Seems to be going a bit slower than last year.
verified 6/28 4:48 CST, submitted 6/4 11:13 PM CST
I got verified today 6/28 4:37pm EST
I submitted on 6/4 10:00pm EST
I submitted on 6/4 10:00pm EST
coffeecake
New Member
I was verified on 6/29 3:43pm ET, I submitted on 6/5 7:35 PM ET
I did not apply last year, but based off my experience before that, it seems like the verification cycle is slower this year? Submitted 6/13. Currently in 'Ready for Review".
Yeah, people say this every year. Given that each cycle seems slower than the ones that came before, it's a wonder anyone gets verified before the next cycle begins! 🙂I did not apply last year, but based off my experience before that, it seems like the verification cycle is slower this year? Submitted 6/13. Currently in 'Ready for Review".
Seriously, 4-6 weeks at the peak is the standard, EVERY SINGLE YEAR. This year is no exception.
You are now in the very peak of the AMCAS verification process. If you submitted in the middle of June and are not verified by the end of July, then your verification will be slower than typical, but not until then. And, based on the fact that they are now verifying people who entered the queue on 6/6, you'll have nothing to worry about. You're going to be right on schedule, and will be verified sometime in the last two weeks of July.
I also submitted June 10th morning. Have you been verified yet?Submitted June 10...anyone already verified that submitted then/have an idea of when they could verify my app? Seems to be going a bit slower than last year.
Submitted in the early afternoon of 6/7. Hopefully I get good news today.
Edit: verified around 5:00PM on 7/5/2022.
Edit: verified around 5:00PM on 7/5/2022.
Last edited:
Honestly, people worry way too much about this.
Once you've submitted, do yourself a favor and let it lie. Focus on things you can do (i.e., pre-write secondaries) or go take a break and some downtime.
I have not noticed any significant difference in acceptance rates for students who submit the first day things are available vs. those who submit a primary in July over multiple years worth of cycles.
Once you've submitted, do yourself a favor and let it lie. Focus on things you can do (i.e., pre-write secondaries) or go take a break and some downtime.
I have not noticed any significant difference in acceptance rates for students who submit the first day things are available vs. those who submit a primary in July over multiple years worth of cycles.
Not yet...I also submitted June 10th morning. Have you been verified yet?
Submitted 6/8, was ready for review immediately. Verified today around 1:30 pm.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AspiringDoc2000
Full Member
Hi,
Has anyone been AMCAS verified who submitted on June 10th or later?
Has anyone been AMCAS verified who submitted on June 10th or later?
D
deleted1000960
Hi,
Has anyone been AMCAS verified who submitted on June 10th or later?
They’re currently on June 9 ready for review so you should most likely be verified next week.
Verified today. Submitted June 13th.
D
deleted1118591
"Ready to review" at 7:12 pm on 6/20, verified 10:03 am today (both EDT)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 5K
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 7K