Anatomy| Physiology = Anatomy I II & Physiology

Started by xx6xx12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xx6xx12

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I noticed on PTCAS has separate sections for "Anatomy" and "Physiology" and "Anatomy & Physiology I" and "Anatomy & Physiology II"
xbiNXpn.jpg


Should I only apply to schools that accept Anatomy and Physiology as a prerequisite? and not the combination.
 
some schools will accept the combo and some schools explicitly want a and p taken separately. depends on the schools you want to apply to. if more schools you want to apply to prefer one more than the other contact the other schools and see if they will make an exception.