Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That’s what I’m assuming.Then by this logic most likely someone got the extra kill power last night and used it?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
That’s what I’m assuming.Then by this logic most likely someone got the extra kill power last night and used it?
It wasn't you? Damn someone needs to claim thatThen by this logic most likely someone got the extra kill power last night and used it?
😉 maybe who knowsIt wasn't you?
I investigated you last night buddy. You're toast.
Lynch cubs
lynch cubs
If cubs isn't wolf then coop would have to be
These three votes make majority (unlynching doesn't change that, lynch closes as soon as majority is reached).********lynch cubs*******
Only way this ends up bad is if coop is a wolf and they know that they have a concert lined up.
It's cool! We won the game! 😀Welp that was my bad I didn’t notice they were back in effect.
:bitesnails:It's cool! We won the game! 😀
Only a yellow card? You can do better than that 😏
Lol I kid I kid





Shoutout to @SARdoghandler for having the only clean VCA in this game
His name's literally cubs aka baby wolf 🤣Why is Cubs always a wolf? 🤣
Added you, if anyone else wants in, let me know!Can we get into dead chat?
It says you're already in itCan we get into dead chat?

@cubsrule4e do you have a defense?
This is correct. The goal with this game design is that every distributed role would be beneficial to either village or wolf, and none would be immediately clearing if claimed.@Coopah Would your power only say if the person had powers or not? It wouldn't differentiate between village and wolf?
The vig shot pushed *ylo forward a cycle.@WildZoo Why did majority suddenly happen again?
Yes plsAdded you, if anyone else wants in, let me know!
Nope! I thought I was ability seer until cubs results came back as "cubs can do stuff"@Coopah Would your power only say if the person had powers or not? It wouldn't differentiate between village and wolf?
The vig shot pushed *ylo forward a cycle.
The vig shot means it was no longer lylo and majority went back into effectNo idea what that means, GateWife.
Lucky that cubs pretty much said out right that they are vanillaNope! I thought I was ability seer until cubs results came back as "cubs can do stuff"
Lucky that cubs pretty much said out right that they are vanilla
Nah I had him pegged. Me and strogg. The thing was he was shading you for getting a role out of the blue, but if he had gotten one he would have known. He played well just mechanically there wasn't a way outLucky that cubs pretty much said out right that they are vanilla

What AM and coop said, with the numbers at 4-1 it was no longer LyLo@WildZoo Why did majority suddenly happen again?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.