Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not what I'm saying at all. Did you read the justification?Yeah I’m apparently so dumb I’d vote with my wolf buddy. Yep sounds about right.
Besides you didn't vote with her, you voted and she tagged along after I became the only viable counter lynch. That's what happened in end game. Personally, I think you've played a great game if you're a wolf, flew right under the radar. To bad your wolf buddy essentially outed you.If dolphin was a villager and there are three wolves, they pile on the non-wolf the villager is voting for and there aren't enough people to counteract that many people. They do it at the last second and presto! End of game. No reason to not do it, unless they didn't have the numbers because dolphin is a wolf.
This is lesson two in How to catch a wolf

didn't have a chance to do my pre-lynch close warning