Anesthesia Redux - A Basics WW Game Sign Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah I’m apparently so dumb I’d vote with my wolf buddy. Yep sounds about right.
Not what I'm saying at all. Did you read the justification?
If dolphin was a villager and there are three wolves, they pile on the non-wolf the villager is voting for and there aren't enough people to counteract that many people. They do it at the last second and presto! End of game. No reason to not do it, unless they didn't have the numbers because dolphin is a wolf.

This is lesson two in How to catch a wolf
Besides you didn't vote with her, you voted and she tagged along after I became the only viable counter lynch. That's what happened in end game. Personally, I think you've played a great game if you're a wolf, flew right under the radar. To bad your wolf buddy essentially outed you.

Members don't see this ad.

Also yeah please remind everyone that I didn’t post enough in the day cycle. But guess what night isn’t closed last time I checked so I have time to make content posts. God. People are...busy...SHOCKER I know. I’ve been meeting all the minimums THE ENTIRE GAME, but everyone said I still wasn’t talking enough, it’s just today that I hadn’t so don’t act like I’ve been doing it all game. Just because you talk enough for the whole player list doesn’t mean I have to. +pissed+
Also I don’t feel like answering this now, because I’m highly annoyed at every single person in this thread. Especially you. So maybe if I’m happier tomorrow you can have my answer.

^^ These two posts made me laugh out loud. Such a sassy wolf. :rofl:

I picture you z-snapping, but you don't have opposable thumbs.

Also yeah please remind everyone that I didn’t post enough in the day cycle. But guess what night isn’t closed last time I checked so I have time to make content posts. God. People are...busy...SHOCKER I know. I’ve been meeting all the minimums THE ENTIRE GAME, but everyone said I still wasn’t talking enough, it’s just today that I hadn’t so don’t act like I’ve been doing it all game. Just because you talk enough for the whole player list doesn’t mean I have to. +pissed+
Also I don’t feel like answering this now, because I’m highly annoyed at every single person in this thread. Especially you. So maybe if I’m happier tomorrow you can have my answer.
I don't really see the issue with mentioning the lowposting, this particular cycle, in what looked like a wolf sweep scenario. An extra death swings the level of accuracy we have to meet regardless of your affiliation. Yes, I forgot night cycle in the heat if the moment, but I wasn't sure if we'd even make it that far. I didn't say, or even imply, I was troubled by whatever number you've met in prior cycles because they're not relevant to this current situation. It's the concentration of the votes that looks sketchy from VCA + the lack of reasoning in your original Coop vote that has me voting here. I'm not asking you to change your meta or shaming you. Just trying to figure out what happened yesterday that prevented said sweep when votes were so close for a *ylo situation. I would be interested to hear your interpretation of what happened tomorrow regardless.

Members don't see this ad :)
So maybe if I’m happier alive tomorrow you can have my answer.
Fixed that for you.

f87.gif

This is how Strog gets night killed.

Night 4

After the catastrophe of the night before, there was great effort put into fixing the ventilator, so that every patient would be sure to breathe appropriately. Unfortunately, some patients, like the axolotl that @Animal Midwife was managing, couldn't be put on a ventilator.

She set up two anesthetic tanks for him, one for induction and one for maintenance. Once the axolotl was in the induction tank, she gradually added alfaxalone to the water until he lost consciousness. In the maintenance tank, he was kept in a platform above the water to facilitate his gastric foreign body surgery. A lower concentration of alfaxalone, diluted with tank water, was continuously flushed over his gills, with adjustments made based on his anesthetic depth.

At some point during the procedure, when AM couldn't see the whole setup because the surgeons were blocking her view, someone turned off the pump that was running the axolotl's water supply, essentially suffocating him.

Dead is @Animal Midwife, who was a vanillager

It is now Day 5. Lynch deadline is 10pm EST. Majority is still not in effect.

6 players remain

1. @Stroganoff
4. @dolphin106258
5. @Coopah
7. @Stagg737 ---> @WonderingStudent
11. @cubsrule4e
14. @mizchiefmanaged

Dead:
8. @BigCats - Norm -R
10. @SARdoghandler - Norm-R
3. @Doggo Labs - Norm-R
6. @PippyPony - Norm-R
15. @Navilly - Norm-R
13. @Barkley13 - Norm-R
12. @mmmdreamerz ---> @johnnaboo - Norm-R
9. @genny - Hypothermia
2. @Animal Midwife - Norm-R

Reactions: 1 users
Night 4

After the catastrophe of the night before, there was great effort put into fixing the ventilator, so that every patient would be sure to breathe appropriately. Unfortunately, some patients, like the axolotl that @Animal Midwife was managing, couldn't be put on a ventilator.

She set up two anesthetic tanks for him, one for induction and one for maintenance. Once the axolotl was in the induction tank, she gradually added alfaxalone to the water until he lost consciousness. In the maintenance tank, he was kept in a platform above the water to facilitate his gastric foreign body surgery. A lower concentration of alfaxalone, diluted with tank water, was continuously flushed over his gills, with adjustments made based on his anesthetic depth.

At some point during the procedure, when AM couldn't see the whole setup because the surgeons were blocking her view, someone turned off the pump that was running the axolotl's water supply, essentially suffocating him.

Dead is @Animal Midwife, who was a vanillager

It is now Day 5. Lynch deadline is 10pm EST. Majority is still not in effect.

6 players remain

1. @Stroganoff
4. @dolphin106258
5. @Coopah
11. @cubsrule4e
14. @mizchiefmanaged

Dead:
8. @BigCats - Norm -R
3. @Doggo Labs - Norm-R
6. @PippyPony - Norm-R
15. @Navilly - Norm-R
13. @Barkley13 - Norm-R
9. @genny - Hypothermia
You're telling me that AM had to anesthetize Mel because he ate something he wasn't supposed to? :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Nav (1) - AM
AM
(1) - Pippy
Pippy
(1) - SAR
SAR
(1) - Coop
Strog (1) - Barks
AM (2) - Pippy, Strog
SAR () -
Strog (2) - Barks, Coop
AM (1) - Strog
Coop (1) - Pippy
Pippy (2) - SAR, dolphin
Doggo (1) - Nav
Doggo
() -
AM (2) - Strog, Nav
AM (3) - Strog, Nav, BC
BC
(1) - genny
AM (2) - Strog, BC
Doggo
(1) - Nav
Doggo (2) - Nav, miz
Nav (2) - AM, Doggo
Coop (2) - Pippy, cubs
Coop (1) - Pippy
dolphin (1) - cubs
Pippy (1) - dolphin
Strog (1) - Barks
BC (2) - genny, Coop
Strog () -
BC (3) - genny, Coop, Barks
AM (1) - Strog
Doggo (3) - Nav, miz, BC
genny (1) - SAR
Nav
(1) - Doggo
BC (4) - genny, Coop, Barks, AM
Nav () -
BC (5) - genny, Coop, Barks, AM, Doggo
Missing: 3m, Stagg
dolphin (1) - Pippy
Nav
(1) - AM
Barks (1) - Coop
Barks (2) - Coop, Strog
Doggo (1) - dolphin
dolphin () -
Doggo (2) - dolphin, Pippy
Doggo (3) - dolphin, Pippy, miz
Doggo (4) - dolphin, Pippy, miz, Nav
Strog (1) - Barks
Nav
(2) - AM, Doggo
dolphin (1) - cubs
Doggo (3) - dolphin, miz, Nav
Nav (3) - AM, Doggo, Pippy
dolphin () -
Nav (4) - AM, Doggo, Pippy, cubs
dolphin (1) - jboo
Strog () -
Nav (5) - AM, Doggo, Pippy, cubs, Barks
Nav (4) - AM, Doggo, cubs, Barks
Doggo (4) - dolphin, miz, Nav, Pippy
Nav (5) - AM, Doggo, cubs, Barks, genny
Barks (1) - Coop
Doggo (5) - dolphin, miz, Nav, Pippy, Strog
Barks () -
Doggo (6) - dolphin, miz, Nav, Pippy, Strog, Coop
Missing: Stagg
genny (1) - Strog
dolphin (1) - Pippy
genny () -
Barks (1) - Strog
dolphin (1) - jboo
Nav
(1) - AM
Barks (2) - Strog, Coop
Nav (2) - AM, Barks
genny (1) - Nav
Nav (3) - AM, Barks, cubs
Barks (2) - Coop, miz
Nav (4) - AM, Barks, cubs, Wonder
cubs (1) - dolphin
Nav (3) - Barks, cubs, Wonder
Nav (4) - Barks, cubs, Wonder, genny
Barks (4) - Strog, Coop, miz, AM
genny (1) - AM
genny (2) - AM, Coop
genny (3) - AM, Coop, cubs
Coop (1) - miz
Coop (2) - miz, dolphin
genny (2) - AM, Coop
Coop (1) - dolphin
Coop (2) - dolphin, genny
genny (3) - AM, Coop, miz
genny (4) - AM, Coop, miz, cubs
genny (5) - AM, Coop, miz, cubs, Wonder
genny (6) - AM, Coop, miz, cubs, Wonder, Strog

Can you further explain this logic
She expanded:

If dolphin was a villager and there are three wolves, they pile on the non-wolf the villager is voting for and there aren't enough people to counteract that many people. They do it at the last second and presto! End of game. No reason to not do it, unless they didn't have the numbers because dolphin is a wolf.

This is lesson two in How to catch a wolf

D4 (Actual) Final Tally:

genny (6) - AM, Coop, Miz, cubs, Wondering, Stroganoff

Coopah's Hypothetical Example if dolphin were villager:

genny (4)
Coop (4) - dolphin, Wolf1, Wolf2, Wolf3

Wait, that would make it a 4-way tie between genny and Coopah. Would this overcome lylo though @Coopah? Because if WildZoo kills both genny and Coopah because of the tie, that would leave 3 villagers and 2 wolves = 6 total people still.

Edit: But then after the night kill it would be 2 villagers and 3 wolves to start Day 5. If village is lucky, it'd be 2 villagers and 2 wolves at the end of Day 5. Then 1 villager and 2 wolves at start of Day 6. 1 villager and 1 wolf at end of Day 6. Wolf night kills the remaining person and wins the game.

So yeah, Coopah is correct. It makes more sense that dolphin is wolf. Because BEST case and there's a genny-Coopah tie, wolves still win if the tie-breaker takes both people out. Worst case and they take out only Coopah, wolves instantly win.

Hold on, rethinking this....

Edit: I re-did the math. If the tie between Coopah (4 votes) and Genny (4 votes) resulted in a tie and both of them died, it'd go from 5 villagers + 3 wolves (8 total) to 4 villagers + 2 wolves (6 total). Then after night kill it's 3 villagers + 2 wolves to start Day 5.

So @Coopah could actually be wrong about this wolf-hunting scenario.

Last edited:
I feel like someone said that in lylo there couldn't be a tie? or am I misremember?

Members don't see this ad :)
OK so we have 4 villagers and 2 wolves, so we're NOT in LyLo, correct? So I'm confused why majority is not in effect today.
Don’t we have 3 to 3 village to wolves

Edit: Wait. no it can't be 3 to 3 because then wolves would win automatically

Last edited:
OK so we have 4 villagers and 2 wolves, so we're NOT in LyLo, correct? So I'm confused why majority is not in effect today.
No it would be lylo since we are in the same position as yesterday. If we mislynch and someone dies tonight then it will be 2:2 which is a parity (thank you noob game for explaining terms)

If Coop is a wolf then it would make sense that the wolves wouldn't jump onto her. Genny was already under suspicion and was a lost cause at that point unless we believed the seer claim. In this case then dolphino would probably be village.

If Coop is village, then her plan that dolphino is a wolf would make sense

No it would be lylo since we are in the same position as yesterday. If we mislynch and someone dies tonight then it will be 2:2 which is a parity (thank you noob game for explaining terms)

Lynch-or-Lose, or LyLo, is a game state wherein the Town must lynch scum during the present Day phase or they will lose the game (often by being endgamed by scum). It is also called Lynch-right-or-lose.

It is generally easy to tell when a game is in LyLo because there will only be one more Town player alive than the number of scum. For instance, if there are five players alive and two of them are scum (thus three of them are Town), the game is in LyLo. This can be adjusted for the presence of multiple killing groups, but the premise remains the same.

I'm confused then. I thought LyLo is when nvillage = nwolves + 1

We were at LyLo yesterday with 5 villagers and 3 wolves, so that's nvillage = nwolves + 2 so maybe the explanation in that Wiki is incorrect.

I'm confused then. I thought LyLo is when nvillage = nwolves + 1
The definition from noob game of Lylo is the point of no return for village. If anything other than a wolf is lynched during LyLo, village loses the game.

So yeah if we don't catch a wolf tonight we'll have a parity tomorrow and die

Ughhh, I kinda wanna watch the Superbowl (for once) and I have other stuff to do until this evening. :lame:
Will be back late afternoon/early evening and hopefully that's enough info to lynch wolf #2 tonight.

Ughhh, I kinda wanna watch the Superbowl (for once) and I have other stuff to do until this evening. :lame:
Will be back late afternoon/early evening and hopefully that's enough info to lynch wolf #2 tonight.
Superbowl... over WW o_O

Superbowl... over WW o_O
I'm from the KCMO area, so seeing KC in the Superbowl is magic to me. (They went decades without being really good.) I had the same excitement when the Royals made it to the World Series in 2014 (lost) but made it again in 2015 and won.

I think I'll be streaming the game on one screen and have SDN/WW up on another screen and just alternate a bit. :horns:

I can do both at once...I have Smaht Pahk.

Reactions: 1 user
Hahaha oh this is great. @cubsrule4e I'll give you one chance and that's it. Are you a PR? If so tell me now and what it is and who you acted on.

What are you even talking about? I am vanilla and in agreement with Miz's prior assumption at this point that there are likely no PRs which makes Wondering's claim sound ridiculous, and I dont remember her giving out any details about it, but I didnt make it awake very long last night so will have to reread, but please update me if she did. You also never explained how her claim negated genny's or whatever that argument was. I was kind of hoping there was a seer because AM kept talking about seers and breadcrumbs which made me think she could be one, but she was also vanilla, which makes me question WonderStagg even more.

The Cubs push is already making its way out of nowhere again, presumably because dolphin/you?/strog? have no other strategy left closer and closer to end game but to make the easy cubs lynch happen. Please list your wolfy points for me. Strog only came up with 2, and the same 2 could apply to himself as well. Miz I have no wolf points for, and the more I play, the more credit I give to Nav's village read of her when he, himself is village. Clearly not 100% accurate but in this game this far along im willing to trust it.

But why would she even bring it up if she wasn’t under suspicion. If she’s a wolf she would have known tha genny would flip vanilla so calling yourself PR in a sea of vanillas is a great way to attract attention.

Or if she were a wolf and knew she wouldnt be in any real danger. Didnt this all happen right before the lynch deadline? I had temporarily unlynched genny as you did with coop. It could have been to make it look like PRs do exist in this game which would back up gennys claim to make it look legit and maybe get people off of her, unless I was reading incorrectly. And the action was performed on you, so did you get any notifications? If you didnt that doesnt mean much, but it you did then that confirms shes truthful.

Or if she were a wolf and knew she wouldnt be in any real danger. Didnt this all happen right before the lynch deadline? I had temporarily unlynched genny as you did with coop. It could have been to make it look like PRs do exist in this game which would back up gennys claim to make it look legit and maybe get people off of her, unless I was reading incorrectly. And the action was performed on you, so did you get any notifications? If you didnt that doesnt mean much, but it you did then that confirms shes truthful.
I believe her. I didn’t get a night action but I also didn’t have a role PM to post a night action on.

So the seer claim was fake, no one disputed it, and theres 7 players left. Im starting to think like miz that there are no PRs, so why would wondering suddenly inherit some ability halfway through the game?
Suitable for most patients, with electrolytes similar to plasma and buffered at a healthy pH of 7.4, you just can't beat a fresh bag of Norm-R. You have no abilities or night actions at this point.

~ D A Y F I V E I N T E R L U D E ~

A high pitched pew sound was heard in the anesthesia prep room, and a small projectile shot across the room. Nobody saw where it came from, only where it landed - right in @dolphin106258's left buttcheek. It flashed on impact as whatever drug was in it was ejected into her muscle. She gasped in shock...and then a few moments later dropped to the ground. There was a small Pneu-Dart still stuck in her. Everyone froze, unsure how to proceed, and in the seconds that passed, she stopped breathing. Someone ran out of the room to find an adult, another person called 911. The others looked around and found a dart pistol next to a bottle of Carfentanil. Yikes.

Dead is @dolphin106258, who was hypoventilation, a vanilla wolf.

Day 5 continues, majority rules are now in effect. 5 players remain.
1. @Stroganoff
5. @Coopah
11. @cubsrule4e
14. @mizchiefmanaged

Dead:
8. @BigCats - Norm -R
3. @Doggo Labs - Norm-R
6. @PippyPony - Norm-R
15. @Navilly - Norm-R
13. @Barkley13 - Norm-R
9. @genny - Hypothermia
4. @dolphin106258 - Hypoventilation

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Nav (1) - AM
AM
(1) - Pippy
Pippy
(1) - SAR
SAR
(1) - Coop
Strog (1) - Barks
AM (2) - Pippy, Strog
SAR () -
Strog (2) - Barks, Coop
AM (1) - Strog
Coop (1) - Pippy
Pippy (2) - SAR, dolphin
Doggo (1) - Nav
Doggo
() -
AM (2) - Strog, Nav
AM (3) - Strog, Nav, BC
BC
(1) - genny
AM (2) - Strog, BC
Doggo
(1) - Nav
Doggo (2) - Nav, miz
Nav (2) - AM, Doggo
Coop (2) - Pippy, cubs
Coop (1) - Pippy
dolphin (1) - cubs
Pippy (1) - dolphin
Strog (1) - Barks
BC (2) - genny, Coop
Strog () -
BC (3) - genny, Coop, Barks
AM (1) - Strog
Doggo (3) - Nav, miz, BC
genny (1) - SAR
Nav
(1) - Doggo
BC (4) - genny, Coop, Barks, AM
Nav () -
BC (5) - genny, Coop, Barks, AM, Doggo
Missing: 3m, Stagg
dolphin (1) - Pippy
Nav
(1) - AM
Barks (1) - Coop
Barks (2) - Coop, Strog
Doggo (1) - dolphin
dolphin
() -
Doggo (2) - dolphin, Pippy
Doggo (3) - dolphin, Pippy, miz
Doggo (4) - dolphin, Pippy, miz, Nav
Strog (1) - Barks
Nav
(2) - AM, Doggo
dolphin (1) - cubs
Doggo (3) - dolphin, miz, Nav
Nav (3) - AM, Doggo, Pippy
dolphin () -
Nav (4) - AM, Doggo, Pippy, cubs
dolphin (1) - jboo
Strog () -
Nav (5) - AM, Doggo, Pippy, cubs, Barks
Nav (4) - AM, Doggo, cubs, Barks
Doggo (4) - dolphin, miz, Nav, Pippy
Nav (5) - AM, Doggo, cubs, Barks, genny
Barks (1) - Coop
Doggo (5) - dolphin, miz, Nav, Pippy, Strog
Barks () -
Doggo (6) - dolphin, miz, Nav, Pippy, Strog, Coop
Missing: Stagg
genny (1) - Strog
dolphin (1) - Pippy
genny () -
Barks (1) - Strog
dolphin (1) - jboo
Nav
(1) - AM
Barks (2) - Strog, Coop
Nav (2) - AM, Barks
genny (1) - Nav
Nav (3) - AM, Barks, cubs
Barks (2) - Coop, miz
Nav (4) - AM, Barks, cubs, Wonder
cubs (1) - dolphin
Nav (3) - Barks, cubs, Wonder
Nav (4) - Barks, cubs, Wonder, genny
Barks (4) - Strog, Coop, miz, AM
genny (1) - AM
genny (2) - AM, Coop
genny (3) - AM, Coop, cubs
Coop (1) - miz
Coop (2) - miz, dolphin
genny (2) - AM, Coop
Coop (1) - dolphin
genny (3) - AM, Coop, miz
genny (4) - AM, Coop, miz, cubs
genny (5) - AM, Coop, miz, cubs, Wonder
genny (6) - AM, Coop, miz, cubs, Wonder, Strog

She expanded:

D4 (Actual) Final Tally:

genny (6) - AM, Coop, Miz, cubs, Wondering, Stroganoff​

Coopah's Hypothetical Example if dolphin were villager:

genny (4)​
Coop (4) - dolphin, Wolf1, Wolf2, Wolf3

Wait, that would make it a 4-way tie between genny and Coopah. Would this overcome lylo though @Coopah? Because if WildZoo kills both genny and Coopah because of the tie, that would leave 3 villagers and 2 wolves = 6 total people still.

Edit: But then after the night kill it would be 2 villagers and 3 wolves to start Day 5. If village is lucky, it'd be 2 villagers and 2 wolves at the end of Day 5. Then 1 villager and 2 wolves at start of Day 6. 1 villager and 1 wolf at end of Day 6. Wolf night kills the remaining person and wins the game.

So yeah, Coopah is correct. It makes more sense that dolphin is wolf. Because BEST case and there's a genny-Coopah tie, wolves still win if the tie-breaker takes both people out. Worst case and they take out only Coopah, wolves instantly win.

Hold on, rethinking this....

Edit: I re-did the math. If the tie between Coopah (4 votes) and Genny (4 votes) resulted in a tie and both of them died, it'd go from 5 villagers + 3 wolves (8 total) to 4 villagers + 2 wolves (6 total). Then after night kill it's 3 villagers + 2 wolves to start Day 5.

So @Coopah could actually be wrong about this wolf-hunting scenario.
Dude if you take three votes off Genny she's left with three votes and I would've had four. Math

~ D A Y F I V E I N T E R L U D E ~

A high pitched pew sound was heard in the anesthesia prep room, and a small projectile shot across the room. Nobody saw where it came from, only where it landed - right in @dolphin106258's left buttcheek. It flashed on impact as whatever drug was in it was ejected into her muscle. She gasped in shock...and then a few moments later dropped to the ground. There was a small Pneu-Dart still stuck in her. Everyone froze, unsure how to proceed, and in the seconds that passed, she stopped breathing. Someone ran out of the room to find an adult, another person called 911. The others looked around and found a dart pistol next to a bottle of Carfentanil. Yikes.

Dead is @dolphin106258, who was hypoventilation, a vanilla wolf.

Day 5 continues, majority rules are now in effect. 5 players remain.
1. @Stroganoff
5. @Coopah
11. @cubsrule4e
14. @mizchiefmanaged

Dead:
8. @BigCats - Norm -R
3. @Doggo Labs - Norm-R
6. @PippyPony - Norm-R
15. @Navilly - Norm-R
13. @Barkley13 - Norm-R
9. @genny - Hypothermia
4. @dolphin106258 - Hypoventilation
Niiiiice. Believe me now strogg? Someone want to claim that big kill?

What are you even talking about? I am vanilla and in agreement with Miz's prior assumption at this point that there are likely no PRs which makes Wondering's claim sound ridiculous, and I dont remember her giving out any details about it, but I didnt make it awake very long last night so will have to reread, but please update me if she did. You also never explained how her claim negated genny's or whatever that argument was. I was kind of hoping there was a seer because AM kept talking about seers and breadcrumbs which made me think she could be one, but she was also vanilla, which makes me question WonderStagg even more.

The Cubs push is already making its way out of nowhere again, presumably because dolphin/you?/strog? have no other strategy left closer and closer to end game but to make the easy cubs lynch happen. Please list your wolfy points for me. Strog only came up with 2, and the same 2 could apply to himself as well. Miz I have no wolf points for, and the more I play, the more credit I give to Nav's village read of her when he, himself is village. Clearly not 100% accurate but in this game this far along im willing to trust it.
I investigated you last night buddy. You're toast.

Lynch cubs

• Love
Worst case scenario I see:
coop is last wolf who has a power (maybe extra NK)
cubs village dies => 4:1 village to wolf
Tonight 2 village dies => 2:1 village to wolf

So we should be fine?

edit wait we have 5 players currently so count is off:
cubs village dies => 3:1 village to wolf
tonight 2 village dies => 1:1

As people will probably want an explanation...

The reason I was so sure gennys claim was fake. I am this games version of a seer. I did NOT want to reveal yesterday because I didn't have any info for you besides that AM was village. Then Genny fake claimed and I pushed and seemed to have the votes as revealing would've done nothing except gotten me killed. Which I would've done if necessary.

I have the ability to tell of someone can 'do something' including night kill. that's why I thought the dead working out abilities because it is useful for villagers and wolves alike.
********lynch cubs*******

Only way this ends up bad is if coop is a wolf and they know that they have a concert lined up.
Why would I push both dolphin and Genny? But yeah if cubs isn't a wolf is have to be.

As people will probably want an explanation...

The reason I was so sure gennys claim was fake. I am this games version of a seer. I did NOT want to reveal yesterday because I didn't have any info for you besides that AM was village. Then Genny fake claimed and I pushed and seemed to have the votes as revealing would've done nothing except gotten me killed. Which I would've done if necessary.

I have the ability to tell of someone can 'do something' including night kill. that's why I thought the dead working out abilities because it is useful for villagers and wolves alike.

Why would I push both dolphin and Genny? But yeah if cubs isn't a wolf is have to be.
Wouldn’t make sense to me logically. But it’s the absolute only tinfoil I’ve got in the back of my mind. Very VERY low likelihood but I enjoy throwing tinfoil’s out there.

Reactions: 1 user
I got my ability three nights ago and used the first one on pippy (duh), she died and then AM. I was torn between AM and cubs but I went with AM. Because she's impossible to read and I figured cubs would be lynched anyways

I got my ability three nights ago and used the first one on pippy (duh), she died and then AM. I was torn between AM and cubs but I went with AM. Because she's impossible to read and I figured cubs would be lynched anyways
Then by this logic most likely someone got the extra kill power last night and used it?