Anesthesia Redux - A Basics WW Game Sign Ups & Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WildZoo

Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You know what to do 😉 Game will start Sunday night maybe. Or Monday. Idk. Sometime soon. Will take as many or as few people as can play. Don't feel obligated to sign up if you are busy, participation will be expected - I'll warn you once if you're slacking, second offense will get sub or modkill (exceptions for like, illness or major life events, but I'll probably ask you to sub out anyway). Elements of participation include daily lynch vote, 5 content posts per full cycle (night posts count), and night action submission if you have one. Spectator chat will be available. I will be striving for very quick night turnarounds, like a couple hours at most. Majority lynch will be in effect starting day 2 until LyLo, otherwise lynch close probably 10pm EST. The exact setup will be closed, but expect traditional abilities and many vanillagers. There will be no "no lynch" or "no kill" option. Theme is as of yet undecided. I may ask the last couple people who sign up to be on standby as subs, unless a couple people sign up to be subs. Uhhhhh...I think that's it.

@Lawper do the tags pls


Table of Contents:
Game Start
Day 1 - Tally | BigCats lynched (vanilla)
Night 1 - SAR killed (vanilla)
Day 2 - Tally | Doggo lynched (vanilla)
Night 2 - Pippy killed (vanilla)
Day 3 - Tally | Nav and Barks lynched (both vanilla)
Night 3 - Jboo killed (vanilla)
 
Last edited:
Oh man, I was already on edge knowing this was basics game but there's also a post minimum (!!!), and it's a number that actually require consistent participation to meet (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), and majority is on (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) ...except not at lylo, but I'll take my wins as I see them as I see them and, finally, factional kills are mandatory (! x ∞).

1. Tender Beef Stroganoff
2. AM
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess the only questions I have is whether majority will be traditional in other ways (i.e. starts on D2 and is still on during mylo).
 
Last edited:
I guess the only questions I have is whether it majority will be traditional in other ways (i.e. starts on D2 and is still on during mylo).
We'll be using Robert's Rules of Order and parliamentary procedure.

"Motion to lynch Animal Midwife at sundown."
"Motion seconded."
"All in favor say yea"
"Nay! Yea! Nay!"
"Motion is passed."
"Point of order. Dafuq is this bull****? There are clearly more nays"
"Granted. Role call vote."

Etc. :naughty:

Edit: I'm a noob with PP so I clearly made mistakes in the above example.
 
We'll be using Robert's Rules of Order and parliamentary procedure.

"Motion to lynch Animal Midwife at sundown."
"Motion seconded."
"All in favor say yea"
"Nay! Yea! Nay!"
"Motion is passed."
"Point of order. Dafuq is this bull****? There are clearly more nays"
"Granted. Role call vote."

Etc. :naughty:

Edit: I'm a noob with PP so I clearly made mistakes in the above example.
smh there will be no unnecessary either/ors in this power village.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ugh... I want to but should probably study for OB shelf instead
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm having minor life events all over the place so I'm probably a no for a while longer, but I would love to be added to spectator chat!
 
How many cycles do Basics WW games typically last? (I.e. What's the max cycles for n players?) I'm sure there's an easy math formula for this, but math is hard.
Depends on what PRs are in the game (i.e. protector lengthens and vig shortens).
 
1. Tender Beef Stroganoff
2. AM
3. @Doggo Labs
4. @dolphin106258
5. Coop
6. Pipperoni
7.Karp
8. BC
9. genny
10. The 'Dines
11. Cubs
12. 3m
13. Barks
14. Alissa
15. miz

Specs:
1. Coffee?
2. Mutts

Sub
1. Lawpy
2. Maybe paws
 
Last edited:
:naughty:

Who's coach in this scenario?
giphy.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad