Anesthesiologist needed in Wisconsin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PinchandBurn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

We are opening up a Spine Center in Southern Wisconsin. Probably about 60min away from both Milwaukee and Chicago.

Mostly Interventional Pain and simple spine cases.

Looking for an anesthesiologist asap to start in December or January. We can pay hourly if preferred.

Pm me if interested.

I am a Pain Physician. Both myself and colleague would only like anesthesiologists for this job. Let me know. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Interventional pain was the way to go, I wish I didn't suck at ITE and just applied. Taking referrals from an ortho/nsgy group and only becoming a block jock, double billing for he procedure and anesthesia portion (aka pushing ketafol), buying into a surgery center, and finally the last piece of the puzzle...hiring MDs/CNRAs for 220 an hour and making 140/160 hr off their backs every hour. One level lami-s all day, every day and heck when that doesn't work transforaminal...the ultimate cure for chronic pain that works PROVEN.

• Hmm
  • Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Interventional pain was the way to go, I wish I didn't suck at ITE and just applied. Taking referrals from an ortho/nsgy group and only becoming a block jock, double billing for he procedure and anesthesia portion (aka pushing ketafol), buying into a surgery center, and finally the last piece of the puzzle...hiring MDs/CNRAs for 220 an hour and making 140/160 hr off their backs every hour. One level lami-s all day, every day and heck when that doesn't work transforaminal...the ultimate cure for chronic pain that works PROVEN.
How much did your program care about ITE, and how much did ITE really matter for fellowhsip?

Members don't see this ad :)
You forgot a couple things. You hire an army of NPs/PAs to handle all your prescribing (depending on state liability and supervision of course) and you pay them 2/3s the typical salary. You also need to open an in house lab and get monthly Utoxes on everyone with a pulse, regardless of if they are on narcs. You buy yourself a Lambo and a beach house shortly after; living the sweet life off the backs of others.

Reactions: 1 user
Interventional pain was the way to go,
I thought you said in the other thread that neurosurgery was the way to go…?!? I’m trying to turn my life upside down and pursue the career path that you’re suggesting but I keep getting mixed messages from you.

Time to scrap my neurosurgery applications and start on my pain fellowship apps…

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users