Anki vs Zanki vs Bros vs Flash Facts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

match2020

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I have 2 more months before dedicated and was wondering which is best? Rank them and give reasons please !
(I haven't started making any Anki cards myself)

Members don't see this ad.

Search this up via the Google. I think someone has asked this before. My personal preference is Zanki.

Reactions: 2 users
Zanki is better than Bros, however, I personally think it's too big to do in that amount of time and get the benefit of it. I would crank through Bros.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Search this up via the Google. I think someone has asked this before. My personal preference is Zanki.

in 2 months you'd recommend zanki?

Zanki is better than Bros, however, I personally think it's too big to do in that amount of time and get the benefit of it. I would crank through Bros.

and u guys think these are both better than making my own AND better than flash facts?

in 2 months you'd recommend zanki?

and u guys think these are both better than making my own AND better than flash facts?

I don’t know what flash facts is, which means no it isn’t better than Anki. And with only 2 months you don’t have time to make your own cards. If someone is going to make their own cards they need to do it from day 1 of medical school.

Your best bet to maximize this is to do Bros IMO.

Listen to the guy above. Do Bros. Its shorter and has mostly the high yield stuff (so I hear).

I don’t know what flash facts is, which means no it isn’t better than Anki. And with only 2 months you don’t have time to make your own cards. If someone is going to make their own cards they need to do it from day 1 of medical school.

Your best bet to maximize this is to do Bros IMO.
Oki thank you !
I tried downloading Bros and got this error msg

Updated 0 of 12930 existing notes.

Some updates were ignored because note type has changed:

Cloze-6f9d4: 1405141731050,{{c1::Aplasia Cutis}} is a possible teratogenic complication of Methimazole.,

Cloze-6f9d4: 1405141793183,Which drug used to treat hyperthyroidism is associated with hepatotoxicity?<div><br /></div><div>{{c1::propylthiouracil}}</div>,

0 cards imported.

Where else can I get it?

Oki thank you !
I tried downloading Bros and got this error msg

Updated 0 of 12930 existing notes.

Some updates were ignored because note type has changed:

Cloze-6f9d4: 1405141731050,{{c1::Aplasia Cutis}} is a possible teratogenic complication of Methimazole.,

Cloze-6f9d4: 1405141793183,Which drug used to treat hyperthyroidism is associated with hepatotoxicity?<div><br /></div><div>{{c1::propylthiouracil}}</div>,

0 cards imported.

Where else can I get it?

Try on ankiwebs. Search for Brosencephalon and it’s the deck with all the errata

The problem with Zanki is that a lot of information is repeated so many damn times (I don't know if this is Zanki's fault per se, or maybe it's the third-party additions to the updated deck that most people download from reddit).

Last edited: