Renting Ann Arbor/Univ of Michigan 2br/2bath apt avail mid March-

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AlyUM

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My husband and I are closing on a house so we need to find someone to sublet our apartment in Ann Arbor. About 2 miles from the University of Michigan campus, it's a great 2 bedroom 2 bathroom with a gas fireplace, your own washer/dryer, and a walk-out patio that faces a private little wooded area. The location is conveniently near several grocery stores and the mall, with several bus stops within a few minutes walking distance. University of Michigan students, faculty, and staff can all ride the bus system for free with your MCard! The rent is $1200/month for the entire apartment, and cats are permitted for an extra $50/month. One assigned carport is included with the rent and there is plenty of guest parking. Lastly, the complex does have a fitness center and a pool, and the landlord is great and easy to work. The sublet is for anytime after mid March through August, with the option to renew the lease in August. Message me!

Pictures here: https://annarbor.craigslist.org/sub/5456691143.html

Members don't see this ad.