Any benefit to uploading a new LOR at this point in the cycle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mynameis1324

Reaction score
LM 73, I haven't had much luck this cycle with 1 II which led to a waitlist. I have been working full-time as a scribe since May 2022 and have accumulated 2000 hours at this point. I am wondering if I got the letter from the physician I work for from now and added it as an update to my application if that would be something that may help me, this would be the longest I have spent on any EC by far so I hope it would be viewed as a strong letter but I am worried it is futile at this point in the cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

LM 73, I haven't had much luck this cycle with 1 II which led to a waitlist. I have been working full-time as a scribe since May 2022 and have accumulated 2000 hours at this point. I am wondering if I got the letter from the physician I work for from now and added it as an update to my application if that would be something that may help me, this would be the longest I have spent on any EC by far so I hope it would be viewed as a strong letter but I am worried it is futile at this point in the cycle.
The deadline for supporting documents is long past. See how this cycle goes and use it if you need to reapply

Reactions: 1 user
You would be much better off writing a letter of intent that included updates regarding your app, especially if the scribing wasn't on your primary.

Nope