any coupon/discount codes for Qbanks?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rocsux

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi looking for codes for ITE and BASIC (new CA-1 here). I asked my program to contact TrueLearn, M5, etc. but they are very slow and I don't want to have to wait months. Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Just contact them yourself and ask for a code, they will give you one and you can share it with your co-residents! Literally what happened all 4 years of residency.

but the chiefs said they would handle it and I don't want to step on anyone's toes

Members don't see this ad :)
Like Nike says 'Just do it'.

It really does not matter how many people do it. We had probably three or four rounds of promo codes go out last year, one which (and probably one of the earliest) was set up by me.

When you contact them ask them for combo deals too; TrueLearn gave us some nice one last year. Like one year ite+six month basic/advanced or six and six. And like Uworld you can buy the package now and activate each set individually.

Edit: this also reminds me that I should contact truelearn soon.

Reactions: 1 users
thank you! I did not even think of that - you are very clever!

Not sure about the other Qbanks, but TrueLearn definitely provides discount codes by calling the rep. The codes are typically only good for buying in the next 10 days, so about 2-3 times a year someone would call and get a new code.