Program-Specific Info / Q's Any current or past LIU Brooklyn OT students?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi i was wondering if anyone is still active on here and could post what their first semester schedule looked like . As well as the start date of the program Thank you !
Random question but did u get an email or letter of acceptance ? If so did rejected people get letters? I’m so left in the dark right now as I’ve heard that I have a letter coming me but everyone else got emails. I’m so discouraged honestly

Members don't see this ad.

Looking for answers if anyone is in the same boat - I received an e-mail March 19 saying that my admission decision was made and would be in the mail. Have not recieved any letter still. Just contacted the admissions office and said my admissions package would be send out again. At this point, around 4 weeks has passed. If I was accepted, do you think my spot has been taken at this point? I'm worried that this is the case. I wish they could just do all admission over the portal!

As an update and finishing my first year of this program I can no longer recommend this school.
I would really consider looking elsewhere if you have multiple choices. I am very sad because I really wanted to go here but after dealing with the administration and our entire class raising complaints about disorganization and basically being told “this is how it is everywhere,” if you can go to a cheaper school and see if it really is disorganized everywhere, at least you’d save money.

Members don't see this ad :)
As an update and finishing my first year of this program I can no longer recommend this school.
I would really consider looking elsewhere if you have multiple choices. I am very sad because I really wanted to go here but after dealing with the administration and our entire class raising complaints about disorganization and basically being told “this is how it is everywhere,” if you can go to a cheaper school and see if it really is disorganized everywhere, at least you’d save money.

I am not in OT but pharmacy, and even I can attest to the fact that LIU is becoming extremely disorganized, disrespectful to applicants and students, and all around just a mess. If it was not for the proximity of the school to my house, I would never attend this school.

Hello! Does anyone mind sharing their interview experience with LIU? Thank you in advance!