Any hope for the columbia waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kaw

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am getting a little nervous/anxious about still waiting to hear fromColumbia. I have written Frantz several times, letting him know that P&S is my top choice. What are your guys thoughts??? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I know that Frantz has told a number of people that he believes that the waitlist movement is essentially over.
Of course, this might just be because these people were not at the top of the list and, therefore, had no chance of getting in even if there were to be more movement.
Anyway, sorry to bring the bad news. I hope he is wrong!

Have you got any replies from Frantz?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have, and though he did mention that there were fewer people withdrawing than previous years, he basically said to keep hope. I don't know. I am going to write one last letter (maybe more) saying that I am aware of that, but would just like to be there if he could manage that.

wondering if anyone else here is still waiting...

I actually talked to Frantz, and though he didn't think I would get in, he didn't rule me out and asked me a bunch of questions. It wasn't really negative and it did make me feel better, though I still have to wait it out.