Any idea what this is?

Started by Chapman7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapman7

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll make this brief. My chihuahua of nine years has grown a couple old warts over the last few years. I've monitored frequently and had seen a steady increase in one wart. It has never seemed infected and irritated until now. It was inflamed at first, but I was convinced he had accidentally scratched it or rolled in the grass. My dog hasn't been acting abnormal and has a good appetite. Now that it is split open and infected, I'm concerned on what it is and what to do! Any help! Thank you!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 200
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't understand why people post this sort of thing in the Pre-Vet forum and not the vet forum. That just doesn't make sense.
This forum is way more popular, and there's a number of vets that post here anyway. But yeah, SDN in general isn't the place for medical advice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.