-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
This thread has existential crisis (an SDN mafia game)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
If the game is over, what do I have? What am I, if there's no game? Do I cease to exist in the minds of my friends and fellow mafia players? If I do, do I even really exist at all? I think, therefore I am, but if no one thinks of me, can I truly say I am?
Oh, right, discord exists. Phew, that was a close one, I almost faded into nothingness!
TOWN WINS, thank you everyone for playing and I hope you had fun!! I'll post full role and mech reveals soonTM, I hope you had half as much fun with this game as I did, and I truly appreciate all of you for letting me run this love letter to the sdn mafia community that I'm deeply unqualified to write but appreciate the opportunity to do so anyways.
And a special thank you to kaydubs and shorty for being the best possible comods <3
Living:
@_rae_
@Kcalb
@mkg323
@SARdoghandler
@Zenge142
Dead:
A blind certainty of the existence of free will in this cruel and unforgiving universe
@Ms Procrastinator
@potentialsheltervet
@apoptosis09
@genny
@GoSpursGo
@Animal Midwife
Tots:
@Barkley13
@beans2020
@chicandtoughness
@fruitsalad
@kitzsuna
@samac
@Stagg737
@WildZoo
Oh, right, discord exists. Phew, that was a close one, I almost faded into nothingness!
TOWN WINS, thank you everyone for playing and I hope you had fun!! I'll post full role and mech reveals soonTM, I hope you had half as much fun with this game as I did, and I truly appreciate all of you for letting me run this love letter to the sdn mafia community that I'm deeply unqualified to write but appreciate the opportunity to do so anyways.
And a special thank you to kaydubs and shorty for being the best possible comods <3
Living:
@_rae_
@Kcalb
@mkg323
@SARdoghandler
@Zenge142
Dead:
A blind certainty of the existence of free will in this cruel and unforgiving universe
@Ms Procrastinator
@potentialsheltervet
@apoptosis09
@genny
@GoSpursGo
@Animal Midwife
Tots:
@Barkley13
@beans2020
@chicandtoughness
@fruitsalad
@kitzsuna
@samac
@Stagg737
@WildZoo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What a ride!! Thanks to the players for playing!
Props to Clem and shorty, loved watching the game design happen

Props to Clem and shorty, loved watching the game design happen

Hmmmm, I wonder who’s who….This mod group to me had the vibes of "one mod always lies, one mod always tells you the truth, and one mod always says whatever they think will be the funniest option."
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This was so much silly fun. Thank you mod gods 

You get a prize!I KNEW CLEM WAS THE FROG
😂
@supershorty if you can add me to scum chat (and if that’s ok with them) I can then add whoever else wants 🙂If you want to be added to toad and/or scum chat ask shorty and/or spurs
May be a bit
fruitsalad
Full Member
fun game to watch
good job village
see you around next game
good job village
see you around next game
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you @Clem J , @supershorty and @kaydubs ! This was one of my favorite games I’ve had the pleasure of playing—clearly a labor of love, it was a blast, I have no notes!
MVP to @Zenge142 —jack of all deaths and hits scum with all 3. #life goals
Great game @potentialsheltervet @Animal Midwife and @genny — you guys played very well and I still have no idea how Zenge did what he did.
And thanks to everyone else for making this a blast 🙂
MVP to @Zenge142 —jack of all deaths and hits scum with all 3. #life goals
Great game @potentialsheltervet @Animal Midwife and @genny — you guys played very well and I still have no idea how Zenge did what he did.
And thanks to everyone else for making this a blast 🙂
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
That was fun! Thanks everyone!
Wait what?!
Who voted for MKG?!
Not I!!!!
Zenge just skip to the endWait what?!
Who voted for MKG?!
Not I!!!!

Oh shoot I forgot to submit the skill issue@Zenge142 flips TOWN, and not a frog:
He is skill issued from the game
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That's the ultimate skill issueOh shoot I forgot to submit the skill issue
Hey remember how you yeeted me when I was OBVIOUSLY town?Oh shoot I forgot to submit the skill issue
I hope you come play the next game, I’m modding. Casino 2 🎰Whats going ooooooon
Great ending 10/10 have no clue what happened but we did it, yipee
Had a lot of fun Clem best gamemaster
It’s been a few years in the making.
Yeah but you didn’t die, and your reaction made me feel like “Spurs is town”Hey remember how you yeeted me when I was OBVIOUSLY town?
![]()
Hey that's the same reaction I had after I shot him and he didn't die!Yeah but you didn’t die, and your reaction made me feel like “Spurs is town”
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Sign Ups whenI hope you come play the next game, I’m modding. Casino 2 🎰
It’s been a few years in the making.
For the record this wasn’t a game of “Zenge has good reads”
I’ve been very busy, and when I was reading whatever part of the thread I was reading, I just sort of read everyone as town, and decided people who weren’t posting as much were probably more likely to be wolves.
Honestly I shot and poisoned genny and PSV on a whim and didn’t think they’d even really die, given the game state of no one dying.
Just wanted to be clear that this wasn’t a game where I was “super on point” or where either of them “played badly”.
Just random chance playing out how it did, honestly.
Sorry it happened to go that way @potentialsheltervet @genny & @Animal Midwife because none of you played badly or did anything wrong. Just one of those games. Honestly any other context and I think a pack of you three would be one of the best wolf packs SDN can put together. Hope no one takes it too hard.
I’ve been very busy, and when I was reading whatever part of the thread I was reading, I just sort of read everyone as town, and decided people who weren’t posting as much were probably more likely to be wolves.
Honestly I shot and poisoned genny and PSV on a whim and didn’t think they’d even really die, given the game state of no one dying.
Just wanted to be clear that this wasn’t a game where I was “super on point” or where either of them “played badly”.
Just random chance playing out how it did, honestly.
Sorry it happened to go that way @potentialsheltervet @genny & @Animal Midwife because none of you played badly or did anything wrong. Just one of those games. Honestly any other context and I think a pack of you three would be one of the best wolf packs SDN can put together. Hope no one takes it too hard.
Tonight or tomorrowSign Ups when
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
AgreedI think a pack of you three would be one of the best wolf packs SDN can put together

Unfortunately, a combination of factors are affecting me very hard so I will be making permanent changes so I can't feel this way anymore.For the record this wasn’t a game of “Zenge has good reads”
I’ve been very busy, and when I was reading whatever part of the thread I was reading, I just sort of read everyone as town, and decided people who weren’t posting as much were probably more likely to be wolves.
Honestly I shot and poisoned genny and PSV on a whim and didn’t think they’d even really die, given the game state of no one dying.
Just wanted to be clear that this wasn’t a game where I was “super on point” or where either of them “played badly”.
Just random chance playing out how it did, honestly.
Sorry it happened to go that way @potentialsheltervet @genny & @Animal Midwife because none of you played badly or did anything wrong. Just one of those games. Honestly any other context and I think a pack of you three would be one of the best wolf packs SDN can put together. Hope no one takes it too hard.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Black Kat
Im smol
I hope you come play the next game, I’m modding. Casino 2 🎰
It’s been a few years in the making.
@ me when is up!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh@Clem J could you post all of the roles in one spot please? I tried nominating "all of them" for awwards but was informed that is not a valid nomination
Hey @Clem JYeah soon
ITS STILL SOONHey @Clem J
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Oh, you misunderstood me.ITS STILL SOON
I wanted to know if you thought the San Antonio Spurs could succeed where the Los Angeles Lakers failed miserably.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 93K