-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
This thread has existential crisis (an SDN mafia game)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oh it’s Kcal B.EEEEEY I didn't unyeet
@Zenge142 unyeet pls
I was reading it as kilocalorie. Now it’s Kilocalorie B.
Idk what to do with this information.
i did actually read some of the rules so i knew this. but like lets be real no one was going to agree enough to actually hammer when there was a gazillion of us aliveYou could always have hammered lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't read you. That's why I asked Zenge.the fact that you arent immediately calling me wolfy is freaking me out.
Black Kat
Im smol
HAHAHHAAIHSIDBDKDBabsbksbsksbsksbsOh it’s Kcal B.
I was reading it as kilocalorie. Now it’s Kilocalorie B.
Idk what to do with this information.
Im a cheese, I have calories and Vitamin B
Jumping in so soon after the last game was an extremely bad idea and I don't even feel compelled to fight this.
Yeet SAR
I'm sorry. And I need to take an extended break after this.
Yeet SAR
I'm sorry. And I need to take an extended break after this.
Black Kat
Im smol
Pat, it's alrightJumping in so soon after the last game was an extremely bad idea and I don't even feel compelled to fight this.
Yeet SAR
I'm sorry. And I need to take an extended break after this.
Could you just quickly sum up why SAR?
Can you describe the cheese?HAHAHHAAIHSIDBDKDBabsbksbsksbsksbs
Im a cheese, I have calories and Vitamin B
Are we working with a Bree, a Feta, Parmesan, Cheddar?
What are we talking?
Black Kat
Im smol
Im a fresh mozzarella kinda galCan you describe the cheese?
Are we working with a Bree, a Feta, Parmesan, Cheddar?
What are we talking?
Only person Zenge didn't mention in his town reads.Pat, it's alright
Could you just quickly sum up why SAR?
Black Kat
Im smol
Nice thank youOnly person Zenge didn't mention in his town reads.
Yeah. I don’t have a great read on SAR one way or the otherOnly person Zenge didn't mention in his town reads.
Black Kat
Im smol
Yeet mgkD3 tally
am ( 2 ): mkg, zenge
sar ( 1 ): am
Day 3 Vote Tally
mkg (1) - kcalb
AM (2) - mkg, Zenge
SAR (1) - AM
4/6
Missing: rae, SAR
Vote ends at 3pm Pacific (6pm Eastern) TOMORROW (~20 hours?)
mkg (1) - kcalb
AM (2) - mkg, Zenge
SAR (1) - AM
4/6
Missing: rae, SAR
Vote ends at 3pm Pacific (6pm Eastern) TOMORROW (~20 hours?)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you say you want KCal… 🐝 on the board then I’ll know it’s all about the “Cheese Board” aestheticWow I do not like this board
Black Kat
Im smol
Still feeling frustrated but I'm just going to put it out here if I've got nothing to lose anyway.
I'm a 1x bulletproof bomb.
I'm a 1x bulletproof bomb.
Last edited:
Day 3 Vote Tally
mkg (1) - kcalb
AM (2) - mkg, Zenge
SAR (1) - AM
4/6
Missing: rae, SAR
Vote ends at 3pm Pacific (6pm Eastern) TODAY (~11.5 hours?)
mkg (1) - kcalb
AM (2) - mkg, Zenge
SAR (1) - AM
4/6
Missing: rae, SAR
Vote ends at 3pm Pacific (6pm Eastern) TODAY (~11.5 hours?)
No I just think MKG is a pure soul.Why so sad @Zenge142
DO YOU WANT ME TO HAMMER
This game...No I just think MKG is a pure soul.
What in the world.Still feeling frustrated but I'm just going to put it out here if I've got nothing to lose anyway.
I'm a 1x bulletproof bomb.
Sorry if I missed this but what's your SDN character?
Because you're the baddie who's been murdering people?Why am I still alive
![]()
It's probably me. I poisoned packmate PSV for the lulz and the town credit but no ones going to call me out on itTheres a wolf between the townreads and that's why spurs died. Humuhumuhumu.
I'm out of controlIt's probably me. I poisoned packmate PSV for the lulz and the town credit but no ones going to call me out on it
This was a bad week for me to play WW.
I don’t like zenge’s sus of SAR because I don’t see it, but I still see town Zenge I think.
I’m perpetually suspicious of AM.
I haven’t played with mkg enough to know.
Kcalb could probs murder someone in front of me and I’d be like “well, maybe she was village and thought they were scum”.
I think I want to vote AM but if Zenge truly thinks that SAR is the last baddie, I don’t want to set AM up for hammer.
I don’t like zenge’s sus of SAR because I don’t see it, but I still see town Zenge I think.
I’m perpetually suspicious of AM.
I haven’t played with mkg enough to know.
Kcalb could probs murder someone in front of me and I’d be like “well, maybe she was village and thought they were scum”.
I think I want to vote AM but if Zenge truly thinks that SAR is the last baddie, I don’t want to set AM up for hammer.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's probably me. I poisoned packmate PSV for the lulz and the town credit but no ones going to call me out on it
It would be a good plan… /s
I don't think SAR is more likely a hit than AM.I think I want to vote AM but if Zenge truly thinks that SAR is the last baddie, I don’t want to set AM up for hammer.
I just want SAR to post more.
Wait how do we know there's only one left?the last baddie
Spurs.What in the world.
Sorry if I missed this but what's your SDN character?
Black Kat
Im smol
I wasnt the menace afterallIt's probably me. I poisoned packmate PSV for the lulz and the town credit but no ones going to call me out on it
SAR is never wolf tho, she moved her vote from spurs to genny yesterday. Although the only ones who died was ms Procrastinator and psv, there's no need to do that. It would've been an extra town death (you Zenge) completely free
Black Kat
Im smol
It's never SAR, rae snsksksks its alrightThis was a bad week for me to play WW.
I don’t like zenge’s sus of SAR because I don’t see it, but I still see town Zenge I think.
I’m perpetually suspicious of AM.
I haven’t played with mkg enough to know.
Kcalb could probs murder someone in front of me and I’d be like “well, maybe she was village and thought they were scum”.
I think I want to vote AM but if Zenge truly thinks that SAR is the last baddie, I don’t want to set AM up for hammer.
I think is between mgk and AM and Im leaning towards AM. Only based on today's posts.
Black Kat
Im smol
No she is not, she just saved you!Because you're the baddie who's been murdering people?
![]()
I don't even know why I checked in. That's alright though. Now, I can resume never role revealing again because I already tried it with negative results.
Black Kat
Im smol
Tbh from your pov, if you are town, you should probably know already who is the wolf left. I do feel you lost all your drive and arent solving the game anymore. You are going after someonelses read. If you are town I do need you to try at least, if you need a break that's alright but itll be best if you help us solve this before eod.I don't even know why I checked in. That's alright though. Now, I can resume never role revealing again because I already tried it with negative results.
I don't think role revealing is particularly helpful here since any role can be any alignment in this game.
kc, I'm pretty sure are two wolves left. I can't figure out the second. It's already over if mkg is actually village.Tbh from your pov, if you are town, you should probably know already who is the wolf left. I do feel you lost all your drive and arent solving the game anymore. You are going after someonelses read. If you are town I do need you to try at least, if you need a break that's alright but itll be best if you help us solve this before eod.
I don't think role revealing is particularly helpful here since any role can be any alignment in this game.
This is me trying. Me not trying wouldn't come back at all.
You have no idea how frustrating is it to genuinely figure out the tone + mech but still somehow get the wrong flip anyway.
The only reason I'm still here is because I don't want a "she rolled over so how were we supposed to know" comment.
I am a busy bean building a chicken coop and also apparently emptying and throwing out all the food in my fridge because it's not cooling enough and everything has gone bad 🥲I just want SAR to post more.
I think Zenge is clear. Rae's tone has been good. Mkg has been in a private pm with me and apop since we were elected and nothing there has pinged me. Kcalb feels pure but I don't think I'd be good at reading her as a wolf - though her defense of me feels good because that's not necessary. I really hate voting AM when she's sounding so defeated but I think that's where I'm at.
Are 3 people still dying today? If so we better plan well who we want those to be and organize the votes accordingly
I would also like to clarify that I'm ok going over today as one of the three of the consensus is that would be helpful
@Animal Midwife if you bomb targeted or random? And I'm assuming a wagon bomb not a paranoid vig type bomb?
@Animal Midwife if you bomb targeted or random? And I'm assuming a wagon bomb not a paranoid vig type bomb?
emptying and throwing out all the food in my fridge because it's not cooling enough and everything has gone bad 🥲
Hypothetically if we vote 2-2-1 for AM-someone1-someone2 and the two votes on AM are someone1 and someone 2 then that would negate the bomb? Can't control AM making a tie for 3rd if she is actually scum tho I guess
Just one by voteAre 3 people still dying today?
Unless ties get involved, then we'll see how the murderous mod group feels
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're thinking of a supersaint or suicide bomber. I'm a regular bomb. It's passive.I would also like to clarify that I'm ok going over today as one of the three of the consensus is that would be helpful
@Animal Midwife if you bomb targeted or random? And I'm assuming a wagon bomb not a paranoid vig type bomb?
Yeah it's been a ****ty realization that it's probably been dying slowly over the past 2 weeks and that's why everything has been going bad so quickly but I finally had the epiphany the other day that things felt warmer than they should so I checked the temperature with a thermometer 🙃
Been real fun apparently playing food roulette for the past ??? days
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
how the murderous mod group feels
Oh okay that makes it easier then. If we agree AM is the choice then we don't have to worry about my convoluted math to try to lose as few people as possible 😂Just one by vote
Unless ties get involved, then we'll see how the murderous mod group feels
Oh. Well that's interesting.I wasnt the menace afterall
SAR is never wolf tho, she moved her vote from spurs to genny yesterday. Although the only ones who died was ms Procrastinator and psv, there's no need to do that. It would've been an extra town death (you Zenge) completely free
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 93K