-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
This thread has existential crisis (an SDN mafia game)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thread is locked @GoSpursGo @WildZoo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Animal Midwife dies and flips MAFIA:
There are no more mafia in the game.
This should be a joyous occasion, right? You should all feel happy and safe, right?? The game should be over...right???
The game has entered a new phase. You must identify the frog amongst you, or risk it contaminating your water supply.
Good luck, and may God have mercy on your souls.
Living:
@_rae_
@Kcalb
@mkg323
@SARdoghandler
@Zenge142
Dead:
A blind certainty of the existence of free will in this cruel and unforgiving universe
@Ms Procrastinator
@potentialsheltervet
@apoptosis09
@genny
@GoSpursGo
@Animal Midwife
Tots:
@Barkley13
@beans2020
@chicandtoughness
@fruitsalad
@kitzsuna
@samac
@Stagg737
@WildZoo
You're Spurs, and you Won’t Get Vigged Again: the first time you would be killed, you instead kill the player targeting you. Oh how the turn tables.
There are no more mafia in the game.
This should be a joyous occasion, right? You should all feel happy and safe, right?? The game should be over...right???
The game has entered a new phase. You must identify the frog amongst you, or risk it contaminating your water supply.
Good luck, and may God have mercy on your souls.
Living:
@_rae_
@Kcalb
@mkg323
@SARdoghandler
@Zenge142
Dead:
A blind certainty of the existence of free will in this cruel and unforgiving universe
@Ms Procrastinator
@potentialsheltervet
@apoptosis09
@genny
@GoSpursGo
@Animal Midwife
Tots:
@Barkley13
@beans2020
@chicandtoughness
@fruitsalad
@kitzsuna
@samac
@Stagg737
@WildZoo
Alright, my assessment having read probably only 1/3-1/2 of game
SAR has life things she's handling, but so far I haven't seen try-hard SAR that I have regrettably come to rely on.
Zenge is chaotic, per usual.
Kcalb is a perfect little cinnamon roll who can do wrong, which is NAI.
I know very little about mkg in general.
SAR has life things she's handling, but so far I haven't seen try-hard SAR that I have regrettably come to rely on.
Zenge is chaotic, per usual.
Kcalb is a perfect little cinnamon roll who can do wrong, which is NAI.
I know very little about mkg in general.
Unfortunately try-hard SAR started to kick in on finding AM but idek how the **** to find a frog. But it ain't me 😂SAR has life things she's handling, but so far I haven't seen try-hard SAR that I have regrettably come to rely on.
Good job team on finding the mafia though!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh that's actually maybe a good theory though hahaOut of chaoticness Ill say
Zenge > mgk > The rest
Yep, Zenge is the frog since he is poisonous and killed psv!!!
Out of chaoticness Ill say
Zenge > mgk > The rest
Yep, Zenge is the frog since he is poisonous and killed psv!!!
The poison was part of the Dina role. It already flipped!Oh that's actually maybe a good theory though haha
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
*******@Animal Midwife dies and flips MAFIA:
No that can't be right. Where's the real flip?
*******
No. I’ve roll revealed to SAR@mkg323
Are you the Frog?
If you’re the Frog then you have to tell us
Can confirm. Can also confirm it is a role I expect to be in the gameNo. I’ve roll revealed to SAR
Cannot however confirm that cover roles don't exist
ITS CLEM, CLEM IS THE FROG
For the record my engagement level is irrelevant. I'm just a busy bee.Gut says it’s kcalb. J have no reason for this. I think Zenge would be more engaged if he were frog. I know I’m not frog. Allegedly SAR and mkg believe the other is not frog.
Secrets, secrets are no funNo. I’ve roll revealed to SAR
Not with that attitudeCannot however confirm that cover roles don't exist
I'm canonically a DOGITS CLEM, CLEM IS THE FROG
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No I know. Engaged is the wrong word. Locked in? Town Zenge I know finds a wolf target (usually correctly) and is a big pusher. The only time I’ve seen super relaxed Zenge was as a sandbag.For the record my engagement level is irrelevant. I'm just a busy bee.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
WHAT THE ****
Black Kat
Im smol
HEYO GLAD MAKE YOUR acquaintanceWHAT THE ****
(Had to look up the spelling)
Those darn -cq- pairings are evil. Acquired. Acquaintance. Acquiesce. Absolutely diabolical.(Had to look up the spelling)
Black Kat
Im smol
Cq and then 3 vowels, I can't memorize it for my life hahaThose darn -cq- pairings are evil. Acquired. Acquaintance. Acquiesce. Absolutely diabolical.
Why would you need a c and a q aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@_rae_ flips TOWN (and not a frog):
They are no longer part of the game
You are Genny. You're very creative and love making items for yourself and others--every night, you can design a one use ability of your choice, and either activate it yourself or send it to someone else. This ability can do anything you want (within reason and mod discretion), but the more powerful it is the higher chance it has to fail. Yay! You're town and win if the threats to town are dead in the ground.
They are no longer part of the game
I am ~confused~
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What if I just react to everything that happens with thisWHAT THE ****

@Kcalb flips TOWN, and not a frog:
They are removed from the game
You are Meats. Each night you can target another player and share a piece of your incredibly vast reservoir of knowledge. You and that player BOTH receive a piece of information about the setup that isn’t publicly available. You're town and win by killing all the threats to the town
They are removed from the game
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
WHAT THE ****
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member

Yeet shorty?
@mkg323 flips TOWN, and not a frog:
They are removed from the game
You're Sar. You're the queeb, and you can get queebed every night. You're town and you win by killing all threats to the town.
They are removed from the game
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Animal Midwife Mommy, can you come pick me up? I'm scared, I wanna go home 🥺
@SARdoghandler flips TOWN and not a frog:
They are removed from the game and mod confirmed not to return
You are Beans! When you would die, you are instead removed from the game for one phase (i.e., if you die n1 you are removed for d2, then return on n2). This probably only works a certain amount of times, but there's only one way to find out! You're town and you win by killing all threats to town.
They are removed from the game and mod confirmed not to return
@Zenge142 flips TOWN, and not a frog:
He is skill issued from the game
You are Santy. During the night target one player of your choice that either: voted for a flipped town the prior day, OR did not vote for a flipped non-town the prior day. They’ll receive a message that says “skill issue.” You're town and win by killing the threats to town.
He is skill issued from the game
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 93K