Any other Africans out there?

Started by drdang92
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drdang92

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm half Ghanaian/half Cuban but grew up mainly around my Ghanaian side of the family. Just curious as to whether there were any other Africans out here on SDN? I guess we could all check in by stating what country we're from, program (med/pharm/dent), and school you're attending/ will be attending? I'm will be matriculating this but am waiting for some more good news before I decide where.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks my interview is right around the corner (maintaining anonymity). I also received another ii from rowan. There is hope guys! How is your cycle going?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ayyyeee! Lol
Good luck!
Which schools are you applying to?
Several. I'm from Texas so all three in Texas. NYU, UCSF, ASDOH, LECOM, Midwestern Arizona, University of Maryland, USC (still deciding here), UPenn, Rutgers (deciding still), Roseman, Meharry, and I think 2 more lol
 
Several. I'm from Texas so all three in Texas. NYU, UCSF, ASDOH, LECOM, Midwestern Arizona, University of Maryland, USC (still deciding here), UPenn, Rutgers (deciding still), Roseman, Meharry, and I think 2 more lol

Oh cool! Right now I'm doing GRU, Howard, and Meharry. I'm thinking about adding one more but I'm just not sure which one yet.