Any waitlist movement yet???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kuhlguy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone has gotten in off the waitlist this year yet? if so where and when ... really crossin my fingers for a few waitlists (although I'm happy with my one acceptance :) ).

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I'm in the same boat you are.

Yes there have a been a few people getting in off waitlists so far (NYMC comes to mind), but from what I hear, most waitlist movement occurs after May 15th.

Good luck!

Some schools may still be pulling people off the waitlist during the week before classes start (sometimes during the first week of classes even), so by the time they reject everyone left on the waitlist, you probably will have already matriculated somewhere else. If you don't have an acceptance and don't get in off the waitlist, you probably can expect a final "unable to offer you a seat" letter sometime in August, but I'm not sure about that.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone one want to comment on the wait list movement at Creighton, NJMS, and RWJMS? I'm just curious about these specific schools.

I'm right there with you all (kuhlguy, we've got FOUR waitlists in common). Just keep sending update letters and wait for May 15th. That's when the action should start (IhopeIhopeIhopeIhope). Hang in there everyone :luck:

I'm in the same position: so many waitlists at so many awesome schools! arg!