Any ways to quickly increase bio score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BeastfromthEast

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey my test is in a week with my bio scores staying at 11 the last 4 practice AAMCs I took (including 11).

I'm going to focus on bio studying for the next week because I feel I may be able to bring it up. Should I do EK 1001 questions, or should I look over the content again?

Members don't see this ad.

It depends on where you are weak.

If you are missing discrete questions, I would do EK 1001 bio. However if you are missing more on passage sections, review of the material with taking notes would be more beneficial imo. Also don't blindly go through the sections, study the where you are weak in.

i don't mean to be mean, but i think these types of posts are extremely funny in the idea of the OP asking what he should do.

no one can tell you what you need to do, except yourself. study hard and do everything you can to get the score you want. asking people what you should do is.. i don't even know how to put it in words so i'll leave it at that.

Gonna sound silly, but I found that my Bio score was heavily dependent on how fatigued/lazy I was and how intensely I focused. When reviewing tests, I found I missed a lot of questions simply due to laziness or carlessness. During practice tests I often got very tired/burnt out by the bio section and never gave it my complete 100% effort. When i would I make it my mission to be as pumped up during the bio section as possible, I almost always did better.

I averaged i think around 12's in BS during practice tests never breaking a 13. On the real deal (obviously tried harder than ever before), I got a 14.

Gonna sound silly, but I found that my Bio score was heavily dependent on how fatigued/lazy I was and how intensely I focused. When reviewing tests, I found I missed a lot of questions simply due to laziness or carlessness. During practice tests I often got very tired/burnt out by the bio section and never gave it my complete 100% effort. When i would I make it my mission to be as pumped up during the bio section as possible, I almost always did better.

I averaged i think around 12's in BS during practice tests never breaking a 13. On the real deal (obviously tried harder than ever before), I got a 14.

+1. I did the same thing... got 12's on all the BS practice tests, ending about 15-20 mins early. Was much more careful on real deal got a 15! So yea, I think once you start getting in the 12+ range, it's basically being more careful with the questions and options. A lot of the times you can find answers in the passages (though not explicitly) so ya, just be careful and hopefully your scores increase