any word from Buffalo or Stony Brook?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bman984

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, just wondering if anyone who interviewed at Buffalo or Stony Brook has heard anything recently? Stony Brook told me waitlist letters would start being sent out in March. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

If stony brook said they were sending out waitlist letters this month, does that mean that they are not sending out any more acceptances??

no idea about acceptances... although I assume they are pretty much full

Members don't see this ad :)
If stony brook said they were sending out waitlist letters this month, does that mean that they are not sending out any more acceptances??

Ditto.

no idea about acceptances... although I assume they are pretty much full

Buffalo accepts students up until 5 days before the start of orientation (early August). Have no fear! :cool:

I interviewed at BUF last week (it was the last interview), and called them today and found out that I am waitlisted! :(

There goes my only hope. Submitting AADSAS on FEB 1st at 11:00 didnt help much!

what is up with Stony? Do they have any seats open? I tried calling a bunch of time but no answer. Can someone find out?

nope, just got rejection letter:thumbdown:

oh man sorry to hear that Jimmy. But that doesn't necessarily mean that they don't have any seats open... Does it?

What were your stats if you don't mind me asking?

Someone please give us some info about Stony or I'm going to go crazy...

This really suck not getting in anywhere yet with the weather getting sunny and warm... Ughhh

johndoe, when was the last time you called the school?