anybody applied in the washington D.C area?

Started by rana33
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rana33

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i am trying to get more info on programs in the D.C area(maryland, virginia)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't mind providing info but let me know what you are looking for. As much I want to type a page long essay on each program out here, I would much rather answer specific questions 😀

Thanks
 
Global Disrobal said:
I don't mind providing info but let me know what you are looking for. As much I want to type a page long essay on each program out here, I would much rather answer specific questions 😀

Thanks

I know that I didn't start the thread, but I'm also interested in doing a residency in the DC area and am wondering if there are any DO's in your residency program or in any of the others?
Thanks!