Anybody calling Wayne State tom.?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SmoothNC

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just giving a good-luck shoutout to those of you calling Wayne tom. to find out the decision.....here's hoping to a $%()^load of acceptances!

-the smoothness

Members don't see this ad.

yeah, i might as well get a nice (or not-so-nice) early x-mas gift. The line will probably be really busy though....

I didn't get in during the last offer date in November, should I bother calling again tomorrow, or is the calling only for people who just interviewed?

Members don't see this ad :)
Messerschmitts said:
I didn't get in during the last offer date in November, should I bother calling again tomorrow, or is the calling only for people who just interviewed?

yeah same here, i was wondering if i should call too.

Isis33 said:
yeah same here, i was wondering if i should call too.

I have been told that they review people in the alternate category along with people who just interviewed every month. I interviewed in September and havce been on the waitlist since then. Im getting used to bad news, but still plan on calling tomorrow...I really really wanna go there. Good luck to all.

SmoothNC said:
Just giving a good-luck shoutout to those of you calling Wayne tom. to find out the decision.....here's hoping to a $%()^load of acceptances!

-the smoothness

You bet, I'm already stressing out. good luck you all, hope to join you in the D.

I got into SLU already and I think I prefer SLU to Wayne State at the moment... but darnit I'm sure as hell calling tomorrow as well! =P

Damn, I forgot to call! It's only 2:37PM here on the west coast, but that's 5:37PM in Detroit already. Damn time zones slipped my mind. So, anyone got in this round? Do you think they'll send another notice even if I didn't get in? (Despite the fact they sent me one in November)

Messerschmitts said:
Damn, I forgot to call! It's only 2:37PM here on the west coast, but that's 5:37PM in Detroit already. Damn time zones slipped my mind. So, anyone got in this round? Do you think they'll send another notice even if I didn't get in? (Despite the fact they sent me one in November)

They sent you a note saying that you were waitlisted? I presumed I was and I never called. I didn't hear from Wayne State so I presume that i'm waitlisted.

thegenius said:
They sent you a note saying that you were waitlisted? I presumed I was and I never called. I didn't hear from Wayne State so I presume that i'm waitlisted.

My status didnt change. I hate that place even though I love it. I can see at least a good 4 months of nervousness in front of me.

MDTDO said:
My status didnt change. I hate that place even though I love it. I can see at least a good 4 months of nervousness in front of me.

Im still in the same boat as you are, no change. I wonder if they know how many people they are driving crazy...seriously. Oh well.