Anybody know any dpt programs accepting older prereqs 5-7 years old??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the responses... I know ptcas does have this info but wouldn't I have to go through every single program individually?

Yes.

I don’t know how you’re planning on applying for schools but I made myself a spreadsheet. Went through every school where I had similar stats. Also put other important info on the spreadsheet (deadlines, prereqs, what other additional things they needed, whether a program had early decision). I highly recommend you do that. It was my first time applying and I got accepted to the only school I applied to.