Anyone accepted to USUHS yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Most Mailboxes Etc. have notary publics working there. You just pay them $10, take the oath and they place their stamp or seal on the form showing it took place. For the witness, this can be anyone other than you.

Members don't see this ad.

sounddiver- thanks so much!!!:)

Just to let everyone know. I have been going back and forth with DODMERB since October. I have submitted everything they asked until I received a request to submit my entire health record since birth. One month ago I gave up my spot at USUHS since I did not feel it was fair to other applicants who were sure USUHS was their first choice. Well, I never did send in my entire health record and today I received a letter from DODMERB saying that I am qualified. My main point is that if there are any applicants going through a tough time with DODMERB, hang in there. Unless anything changes, I will be attending U Tex San Antonio and will do the ARMY HPSP.

I wish the best for all of you. USUHS is a great place to be.

Members don't see this ad :)
Long time no see.
So who's already received orders? I'm waiting on my orders from Army. It's been over 4 weeks since I got an e-mail stating I should receive them in about 3 weeks.
Also, does anyone know where they are going to live? I'm going up the second week of May to look around (I'm from FL), and I'll be checking out Rockville, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Silver Springs, and Chevy Chase. Any opinions from people "in the know" would be greatly appriciated. I'll most likely be living by myself, so I'm looking for 1, maybe 2-bedroom apts.
Lastly, for anyone who's already received orders, are we getting separate orders to report to OBC and Bethesda, or is it all grouped into one. And any other people going to Army OBC this summer???

I'm waiting on my moving orders, too! I received the commissioning certificate and packet of paperwork for insurance, next of kin, etc., but it said that the moving orders were forthcoming, if not included in the packet. I hope they come soon, because I need to set up the move, and I read on the Navy moving site that it can sometimes be difficult to get a mover in the summer.

caffeineaddict said:
I hope they come soon, because I need to set up the move, and I read on the Navy moving site that it can sometimes be difficult to get a mover in the summer.
Exactly why I am getting anxious. OBC starts June 13 for me, and I need to get my stuff moved before I leave for OBC, or else I don't know how I'm going to get it my stuff up to Bethesda before school starts. I think my parents could drive up to my place to monitor the movers, sign paperwork, etc, but I would way rather be there myself.
I'm the type of person who likes to have things set up in advance, but I guess I'm going to have to get used to doing things on military time.

Don't know if you guys who posted your acceptances here are still paying attention, but if any of you are non-traditional or feel like you have less than perfect numbers can you share? I'm applying this summer...