Anyone been accepted off the alternate list yet??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

orchid07

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im not talking about the pre-interview waitlist, but wanted to know if anyone has been accepted off an alternate list. Im pretty sure they start pulling some people right about now. Has anyone been so lucky yet?:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

waiting on waitlist at NSUCOM but more importantly Western. Also waiting at TUCOM-NV.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted off MSUCOM's waitlist about 2 weeks ago.

Still waiting and its killing me
if i don't get in this year its the army for me.... only got a 1 yr educational delay

We just heard as soccerchic knows but I'm thinking that it will still be some time before we really see some action????

I think there's an official thread out there for this too so be sure to watch!

I am on the waitlist at Touro-NV, Touro-NY, and LECOM-Erie. The wait is causing excruciating pain to my wife and I.:eek:
I really hope something begins to happen within the next few weeks, but I am also expecting to wait through mid June.
Hope the best to everyone and just keep on waiting. Maybe they just want us to learn patience:smuggrin::luck::luck:

yeah i agree i think it will be a couple weeks before the waitlist starts to move

I got of Yale's waitlist last week!!!

I am on the waitlist at Touro-NV, Touro-NY, and LECOM-Erie. The wait is causing excruciating pain to my wife and I.:eek:
I really hope something begins to happen within the next few weeks, but I am also expecting to wait through mid June.
Hope the best to everyone and just keep on waiting. Maybe they just want us to learn patience:smuggrin::luck::luck:

Im thinking of applying to Touro-NV and NY which one did you like better and why? Whats the area around Touro-NY look like?

I personally liked touro-NV. I have been out west my whole life and I like it. I really like the mountains and the weather here. Henderson is also a very new town and everything in the town is fairly new, including the school which had great amenitities for students
Having said that Touro-NY is also very nice as far as the school goes. Completely remodeled building and all new stuff, this will only be the second year for students there. I just am not one for big cities, but there is a lot of neat resources and things to do in NY. I enjoyed my 24 hour stay there and I hope to go back.
Also another bias for NV is that it is relatively close to family, but far enough away to keep my sanity.:laugh:
The area around Touro-NY is on the upswing. The streets are kind of dirty but so are all the other streets in NY. I liked the area. However, I was there for only a couple of hours and I didnt get to explore around the area much.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks... fingers are crossed I won't have to reapply and I get into LMU but if not Im gonna try again

I personally liked touro-NV. I have been out west my whole life and I like it. I really like the mountains and the weather here. Henderson is also a very new town and everything in the town is fairly new, including the school which had great amenitities for students
Having said that Touro-NY is also very nice as far as the school goes. Completely remodeled building and all new stuff, this will only be the second year for students there. I just am not one for big cities, but there is a lot of neat resources and things to do in NY. I enjoyed my 24 hour stay there and I hope to go back.
Also another bias for NV is that it is relatively close to family, but far enough away to keep my sanity.:laugh:
The area around Touro-NY is on the upswing. The streets are kind of dirty but so are all the other streets in NY. I liked the area. However, I was there for only a couple of hours and I didnt get to explore around the area much.

Today, I was accepted off of CCOM's waitlist.

I got a seat (I was already accepted, but waiting for a seat for '08 to open up) like 2 weeks ago from KCOM.

I was accepted off CCOM's waitlist today as well!

incredibly happy. :)

Has anybody been accepted off of LECOM-E waitlist yet?

still waiting on Nova and PCOM-GA

Fingers crossed :luck::luck::luck::luck:

Still waiting to here from NOVA. Wish I could atleast get an email saying that I still exist to them.

I'm on the alternate list at LECOM-B and LMU-DCOM... becoming more impatient by the day.

i got some new transcripts that my school is taking forever to send to nova. finally passed orgo 2 (got D two years ago and B- on retake). should put sci gpa at 3.0 (2.99 without replacing the D, was 2.95 last semester). Also got a new letter of rec from a physics professor, should i send it in now or only send the transcripts?

i got some new transcripts that my school is taking forever to send to nova. finally passed orgo 2 (got D two years ago and B- on retake). should put sci gpa at 3.0 (2.99 without replacing the D, was 2.95 last semester). Also got a new letter of rec from a physics professor, should i send it in now or only send the transcripts?

Send EVERYTHING.

I got accepted off Touro-CA's waitlist. Will be giving up my seat at LECOM-B when I officially send in my response.

DrMidLife is right, send everything you have--- maybe it can help boost you up closer to the top of the pile. :thumbup:

Just accepted off LMU DCOM's waitlist. Now I'm in the decision making process. It was easier when only one school accepted me! :confused:

Sherruns: do you think that since you are already in health care in NV, you might be better off, residency-wise, just staying in the area? I'm not sure what your connections are like there, but if you have some, do you think it could benefit you to maintain them through med school?

Sherruns: do you think that since you are already in health care in NV, you might be better off, residency-wise, just staying in the area? I'm not sure what your connections are like there, but if you have some, do you think it could benefit you to maintain them through med school?
you are so right. it is definitely a factor. a HUGE factor.

Just accepted off LMU DCOM's waitlist. Now I'm in the decision making process. It was easier when only one school accepted me! :confused:

Congratulations, Sherruns!

I got accepted off Touro-CA's waitlist. Will be giving up my seat at LECOM-B when I officially send in my response.

JagerDO - did you see this? Maybe this seat is for you!

bump means i have nothing more to say or contribute but would like to get this thread back to the top of the thread list and see if anyone else can contribute. :)

bump.

bump means i have nothing more to say or contribute but would like to get this thread back to the top of the thread list and see if anyone else can contribute. :)

bump.

Alright then, I'll try it!

*******************Bump************************************

congrats on ur first bump.

Thank you!!!! Now that I know what this means, I don't think I'll be able to stop using it!!! :cool: I just posted it on anther thread!! But I was thinking, I don't really like the word "Bump." It doesn't look very appealing, and it reminds me of violence. Who else agrees? Can't we change it to a more awesome word, like wocket, like from the book "There's a Wocket in My Pocket" ?

bumps are bad for my suspensions ;) anyways, i officially pulled my seat from Nova so for those who are waiting to get in, good luck. I'm officially headed towards TouroNY now!!!

bumps are bad for my suspensions ;) anyways, i officially pulled my seat from Nova so for those who are waiting to get in, good luck. I'm officially headed towards TouroNY now!!!

Hooray!!!!! CONGRATS :D

anybody withdrew from nycom recently?:rolleyes: