anyone been pulled off of a pre-interview hold pile?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GoBlue129

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Curious to know if anyone has been successful in getting an interview after waiting in the pre-interview 'hold' or 'intermediate' pile (specifically at loyola, drexel, or suny-upstate)

thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know if this counts, but when I called Tulane months ago, they told me that I was on hold (but this could also be just in-review, and they call it hold? I'm not sure if this is the same as hold at, say, UCI) But anyways, in December, I received an interview invite for January...btw I was complete back in August or something.

GoBlue129 said:
Curious to know if anyone has been successful in getting an interview after waiting in the pre-interview 'hold' or 'intermediate' pile (specifically at loyola, drexel, or suny-upstate)

thanks.

did drexel tell you specifically that you were on hold? or have you just not heard anything yet? just wondering...

GoBlue129 said:

thanks.

Still on hold at SUNY upstate... I was kind of surprised, bc that was the one school I thought I would def get an interview... since then interview at Albany Med, Albert Einstein and SUNY Stonybrook... and rejected from Downstate Rochester and Buffalo who would have thought?