Anyone Else Feel This Way...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kochanie

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to feel very down... already. I feel like I can't do it, although I know I can't stop trying... I f*ed up so much already and I can't get it out of my head..

How do you start new and be confident?

Members don't see this ad.

what in the world are you on about? Either explain things clearly or go away.

Wtf is going on in here

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm starting to feel very down... already. I feel like I can't do it, although I know I can't stop trying... I f*ed up so much already and I can't get it out of my head..

How do you start new and be confident?
i dont want to be fearmongering, but all your signs "feeling down" "i cant do it" "i cant get it out of my head" Are signs of depression or at least dystimia. Please be proactive with your life, get perspective, if you cant get past this on your own, get help. There is help everywhere, from the littlest of things to the most anassuming people.

Based on previous posts, OP is a sophomore undergrad student that got the wrong bio textbook and missed the deadline for turning in the first assignment of the quarter, so they are now behind in the first week of class. So, 1. You're going to be alright, I hope you know that. And 2. If you're really having these negative thoughts, be proactive and talk to or see someone about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.