Quantcast

Anyone else find it hard to sit still

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mr. Tee

Indentured servant
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Very hard....I shift positions alot (especially in those auditorium-style crammed seats).

Kristiyana

Aspiring psychiatrist
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yep, I do ... my nickname is "squirmy". :D

When I'm studying, I often pace back and forth because I can't sit for a very long time.

Mr. Tee

Indentured servant
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sitting and studying yeah....

Sitting and browsing SDN - not at all :p

docolive

DOColive
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
EMT2ER-DOC said:
I mean is anyone having problems sitting and studying now,
yes, I am feeling like your avatar right now--and that is not bunk. sorry, I had to say that.
I am just ready to take the test. there comes a point where your brain just does not want to accept any more info...at least that's my case. It's as though I am too nervous to do any quality studying.

Saluki

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yes, and the constant fidgeting could be distracting... So, I exercised every practice test morning, and on the day of the actual test I went running at 5 am... It also helped calm my emotions, though not enough- I was still freaking out...

DrVanNostran

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
All my friends think I have a problem because Im always moving around. Someone thought I was...well, nevermind :)

MasterMD

it's a smile on the rocks
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hah i start studying and then somehow.. about 2 min later im back here... haha.. oh well !!! we're almost done!!!! although i DO NOT miss premed machine... i kinda miss reading "that is bunk!" just cuz it was sooooo weeeirrddd.... heehehee