Anyone Else going to NEOUCOM Fall 2012 (NEOMED)

Started by Deebee40
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Deebee40

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone Else Planning to go to NEOUCOM (NEOMED) for Pharm D in Fall of 2012? Just got my acceptance letter. Thanks
 
Anyone Else Planning to go to NEOUCOM (NEOMED) for Pharm D in Fall of 2012? Just got my acceptance letter. Thanks
Hello,

I am still waiting to hear back after my interview. How soon after your interview did it take for them to contact you? Today, it is two weeks since mine. I'm getting very anxious!!! Another college contacted me within 3 days!
 
It Took a little over two weeks for me to get my letter. It did drive me crazy waiting that long. I ended up following up with an email to see if there was a hold up or if I was not going to be offered a spot. They said to wait a few more
days. If they offer are you going there for sure?

I've got my titers and shots scheduled and my financial paperwork in order. Looking forward to getting started.
 
I'm not sure. It would be less expensive than moving to Chicago which is where I was accepted and its closer to home. I did really like the college though, it seemed nice. I hope I hear back soon.Should be this week.
Btw did you get an email or phone call?