Anyone going to UNC-Charlotte this year? (Undergrad) (Fall 2017)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

miniman

No mountain too high to climb.
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!

I realized that UNC-Charlotte and Charlotte area is not stocked full of Pre-meds, or at least I haven't run into that many. So, I was wondering if anyone interested in Pre-med was going to UNC-Charlotte this fall semester. If so, what has your experience been like at UNC? Also, is there even a pre-med society there, because I don't see one on their website. The only link I see is broken...

I feel quite alone in this travel of medicine and just wanted to see if anyone local was around. (I know there are, I think I am just in the wrong group. 🙂 )

I appreciate it,
M
 
I am a pre-med at UNC Charlotte! It can be hard to locate but there are some pre-med stuff around campus.