Anyone going to UNECOM??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gtm2

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I live in the Boston area (Brighton) and have decided to attend UNECOM next fall. If anyone else is in the same boat, let me know! Maybe we can meet up before then!

Genevieve

Members don't see this ad.

Sent off my deposit today. My girlfriend and I are actually heading up to Portland this weekend to let off a little steam before the familial rush of Christmas. Maybe we can hook up after the holidays and discuss our medical future.

I'm going to UNECOM too! I sent my deposit in the beginning of November, and found a house a few weeks ago. My husband and I are moving on Dec. 26. We are going to live in Portland though, because he hates a commute and I don't mind. So if you need anyone to look through newspapers, or get any info for you feel free to email me!

[email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
Gtm2, Ixodes,

I am currently a senior at Clark University and will be taking the MCAT in April. I am very interested in UNECOM and shadow a DO neurologist who recently graduated UNECOM. I actually plan to visit the school next week. I understand that you are from Brighton and Hamden, respectively. I go to school in Worcester (MA) and live in New Britain (CT)! What a coincidence! At any rate, I am interested in both of your backgrounds and how you decided that you wanted to pursue a career in osteopathic medicine, and more specifically, why you decided to go to UNECOM. I would appreciate any feedback.

I wish you all continued success and properity!

Best wishes,

Together

Hi everyone,

I havn't applied to medical school yet, but I hope to attend UNECOM in the near future. It's my number one choice. Perhaps the class of 2002 if I'm accepted. I've lived in Maine my whole life and currently have an appartment in Biddeford. I'd love to hear about your experiences when you start medical school at UNECOM and if I can be of any help just drop me an email. I know the southern maine area pretty well ect. Feel free to drop me an Email anytime. pete [email protected]

Hey future UNECOM freshmen, Congrats! I'm a current applicant and I'll be interviewing there in January. If accepted I'll also be attending in the fall. If you guys could tell me anything about the interview I would greatly appreciate it. If you would like to email me directly, it is [email protected]. Thanks a bunch in advance. Hopefully I'll meet you all in the fall!
Tony