Anyone going to UT-Memphis in the fall?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shortset

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going this fall and wanted to meet some future classmates. So if you are a part of UTHSC-Memphis COD '11, speak up.

Members don't see this ad.

nobody is going to UTMemphis?

nobody is going to UTMemphis?

no but im applying there in may. i'm from cali. r u instate? can u tell me abt the non-aadsas application process?

Members don't see this ad :)
I want to go, waiting for an acceptance.

no but im applying there in may. i'm from cali. r u instate? can u tell me abt the non-aadsas application process?

No, i'm not instate. I think that the non-aadsas process is easier than aadsas. You just fill out that particular school's application, attach any requested paperwork and just mail it off. This process is way much faster than aadsas and a heck of a lot cheaper. There is no transcript verification process that holds you up either.

Hopefully.
Interviewed last month, and waiting to hear back.

Agree about the ease of the process. I will be going to UMC in Jackson, Mississippi this Fall and the non-AADAS process was much less stressful than what many go through on here. UMC's tuition is the lowest in the southeast and played a large part in my decision. Congrats on your acceptance to UT.

i had my interview on feb 8th, still waiting to hear something. anyone have any idea when this could be????

Do most people interview there after the fall semester, because I forgot to send them my scores until late feb. from last semester?
Thanks

Memphis completes their interview cycle on March 23rd. After that, they use a rolling admissions process to fill any remaining seats.

Dental Dude 123

I had my interview the same time as you. I called memphis today, and Dr. Coleman's secretary said they weren't going to meet until March 29th! (Despite him telling us they were going to meet in the next 2 weeks) So, it looks like it will be around the first week in April before we hear anything.

I talked to Dr. Coleman today, and he told me they would make decisions in the next 2 weeks. I think he said the same thing at the interview....

I also talked to them today. They said they didn't have last months meeting because there were only three more interview dates left. Instead they are having only one more admissions meeting and it will be March 29th. All should have their yes, no, or rolling status shortly after...

How were you folks notified of an interview?
Thanks

I'm going to UT-Memphis in the fall!

Yeah...I finally have a classmate!!! I can't wait to meet the rest of our class.