anyone got d1 anatomy notes slides to review before school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Teflondon95

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone know where i can find some anatomy slides or lecture notes to look at before dental school starts. ??

Members don't see this ad.

just be familiar with the bony landmarks and if you want look up skull anatomy

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Awww that's cute. He's starting early.

Reactions: 4 users
Probably would advise against it. You don't know what's important and what's not yet.

Reactions: 5 users
Pretty sure he said review though. Would advise against being mentally inactive but would follow advice to relax as much as possible. You’ll be at a very high performance very soon

anyone know where i can find some anatomy slides or lecture notes to look at before dental school starts. ??

I can send you some of my notes on gross/head&neck if you want something to look at.

I had a LONG break between graduating undergrad and starting dental school, so I get it if you're feeling idle and want something to do.

I can send you some of my notes on gross/head&neck if you want something to look at.

I had a LONG break between graduating undergrad and starting dental school, so I get it if you're feeling idle and want something to do.

Long time no see Incis0r lol, Can I get a copy of that? Ive been on break for a couple years now.

Long time no see Incis0r lol, Can I get a copy of that? Ive been on break for a couple years now.

Long time indeed!

Absolutely. There are some other SDNers requesting them too, so I'll compile some useful intro stuff soon and send them out to anyone who asked me. Just inbox me an email address you want me to send them to so I don't accidentally forget.

That goes to everyone else who messaged me too - need an email address from you guys to send it to you.

Reactions: 1 users