Anyone heard from UMDNJSOM this month?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
W

WishUponAStar

The title says it all.

Did you interview there this month? Have you heard anything? The committee met today. Myself, I haven't heard a thing.

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed there on the 8th. Nothing so far, but I think they said they'll call the people that have been accepted on the 20th. Did i hear that right or am I only hoping I heard that because I didnt get a call? :)

I interviewed this month also, on the 1st. I was expecting a call today (that's what I thought my tour guide said would happen). No call. So maybe tomorrow but if not i was told by the dean himself that we would be receiving letters in the mail just a few days after they meet so here goes another week of running to the mailbox (most of the reason i was so hoping for a phone call - the mailbox thing is killing me... and the mailman too!) :D Good luck to you. Hope we hear soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
I know what you mean. I don't think my mailbox is going to survive the rest of the month with me slamming my head into it every time I see only junk mail (to say nothing of my skull).

The good thing is that I wont be home tomorrow so I won't have to stare at the phone all day, agonizing - willing it to ring. Of course, when it does ring it will probably be friends calling to ask if New Jersey called yet. :p

Good luck to you too. Knock 'em dead!

Guys...

Maybe that is awesome news that none of us heard... We must all have gotten accepted and they're going to surprise us tomorrow right?

Seriously though... They don't always call the same day the committee meets, and sometimes they don't call at all... And people still get accepted.

I am going to call them and see if I can find out if there has been any decision reached.

I wish you all tremendous luck.

I suggest that all of you guys call at 9am tomorrow to find out. I called to find out if I was accepted.

I wish all of you the best of luck.

are all of you state residents of NJ?

Well here is my update.

Dean Wallace said that he is not giving out any information regarding the decision(s) and that letters were being sent.

That doesn't sound like good news for me.

I wish you all the best when you call.

Well I just called and the person who answered the phone told me that they can't give out any information over the phone. She told me I have to wait for the letter. I figured it wouldn't look good for me if I started begging so I let it go. :)

At least the good thing is, she didn't get my name so it's not like she's trying to avoid breaking any bad news to me.

Which means I'm in the same boat with you, Wish. Another agonizing five day cycle of mailbox anticipation and frustration.

One day we'll all look back on this and laugh. :p