Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

anyone heard from WesternU?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by smiles, Oct 19, 2000.

1. smiles

smiles Member
    10+ Year Member

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything from Western yet? I interviewed a couple weeks ago and haven't gotten anything back yet--acceptance or rejection... What's up?!?!

2. Yosh

Yosh Livin' in the WINDY CITY
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    They called me two weeks ago to schedule an interview.I am going there next Friday...and a few other people that I interviewed with at UHS had already interviewed there...so they are on the move...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nope, no word yet for me either. I also interviewed (Oct. 3rd). I do assume that the committee has already met, so letters should be coming out. I'll keep you guys posted.

4. alexcc_ms

alexcc_ms Member
    10+ Year Member

Gee a couple of weeks. What could they be thinking? Don't they know that the world revolves around your calendar?
    It can take many months... try getting in off a wait list. As long as you haven't received a rejection then you're in luck.