Anyone Interviewing at western on Mar 5th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

manannaik

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone was interviewing at western on March the 5th? Anyone headed there from the midwest

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck on your Western COMP interview! They throw a couple of medical ethics questions at you, so be ready to dicuss various ethical topics. Practice & interview preparation help.

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone was interviewing at western on March the 5th? Anyone headed there from the midwest

Interviewing there Feb. 26th. From NYC. Good luck. By the way, did you get a pre-secondary interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yep I got a pre secondary interview aswell

Yep I got a pre secondary interview aswell

I keep wondering if everybody here is so spectacular as to receive a pre-secondary interview. :( (I did not receive one.)

And then, today, I just found out that my secondary was incomplete, thanks to an evaluation form/letter that was never received. So I had to contact my evaluator again today, setting back my progress by over a month. :(

I hope I can score an interview, still!

Stringerbell you'll be fine, maybe send them something stating that you want to go there, and are seriously intrested. I found their processing to be relatively fast.

Good luck to everyone

Stringerbell you'll be fine, maybe send them something stating that you want to go there, and are seriously intrested. I

Yeah, Amber DeGelia has been SOOO nice and helpful in this process. When I asked for a status update via e-mail, she got back to me in a couple hours and told me what the problem was. Then, she said that my evaluator can just fill out the form and fax it to them. Kudos for facilitating the process.

Still, I thought my materials were complete over a month ago. :(

has anybody who interviewed at comp on feb 26 heard back yet? i think they said 7-10 days, but i can't remember... thanks!

has anybody who interviewed at comp on feb 26 heard back yet? i think they said 7-10 days, but i can't remember... thanks!

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that they weren't going to review our files until tomorrow (Wed) since they were a week behind. Once the Adcom decides they snail mail acceptances.

That was my take anyway for what its worth.
Good luck!

Yeah, I just called them. We are going to be reviewed tomorrow, so we'll get the snail mail by the end of next week:thumbdown:

I was banking on getting the letter a lot sooner:(

ok- i wasn't sure if we were reviewed last wednesday or tomorrow! too bad it wasn't last week. If we get reviewed tomorrow, we probably won't get the mail until monday, then is the deposit still due the 15th (if we are accepted :oops: )? It would have to go in the mail that day to make sure it gets there on time!