Anyone know anything about the Benedictine University (Lisle, IL) Master of Science in Integrative Physiology?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AspiringSwoleDentist

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a pre-dental junior with a lower gpa/science gpa. I saw this program and was wondering if anyone knew about the stats of students that got into dental school, experiences with the linkages that the program states with dental schools, overall experience with the program, etc. Also, how does it compare to other similar master's programs? Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a pre-dental junior with a lower gpa/science gpa. I saw this program and was wondering if anyone knew about the stats of students that got into dental school, experiences with the linkages that the program states with dental schools, overall experience with the program, etc. Also, how does it compare to other similar master's programs? Thank you in advance!
I have an interview from this program this coming wednesday. I have the same question, because their stats are from 2018 Looks good on the website, though, 2018 stats look good for their graduating class.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview from this program this coming wednesday. I have the same question, because their stats are from 2018 Looks good on the website, though, 2018 stats look good for their graduating class.
Are you planning on attending the Benedictine MSIP program?

Sorry for the late response! If you don't mind, how did it go? Did you end up attending this fall?