This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StrawHatDMD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm considering doing the Roseman Master's in Biomedical Sciences program to strengthen my dental app and potentially land a seat in Roseman's dental school. I was curious to know if anyone here tried it can provide feedback. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got into rose man by doing a masters. I did it at rowan university in New Jersey. I sent in my masters grades and they accepted me 2 days later so they HEAVILY value masters at rose man. overall I declined the acceptance and reapplied

Reactions: 1 users
I got into rose man by doing a masters. I did it at rowan university in New Jersey. I sent in my masters grades and they accepted me 2 days later so they HEAVILY value masters at rose man. overall I declined the acceptance and reapplied
May I send you a pm?

Hi all,

I'm considering doing the Roseman Master's in Biomedical Sciences program to strengthen my dental app and potentially land a seat in Roseman's dental school. I was curious to know if anyone here tried it can provide feedback. Thanks!
Did you take the masters program at Roseman? I just applied to their MBS and wanted to get your input on the program.

Reactions: 1 user
Did you take the masters program at Roseman? I just applied to their MBS and wanted to get your input on the program.
Yes. The program is good but also relatively young. While I do think this program is far better than others around the country, it will probably get increasingly competitive to get into with time as the three-year DMD program gets more attention and with the medical school being constructed in Vegas. With that said, the dental school does value students from the masters program and did admit a good chunk of us into its school within this cycle already. If you have any specific questions about the program, DM me.

Did you get into the program Bentonsheets ? I just applied and wanted to know how the process went?