Anyone Know of Any U.S. Schools Accepting Clinical Transfers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EmD

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone recommend several easy-to-get-into private (or state) med. schools that have a history of taking transfers from other U.S. med. programs? (Regrettably, I am an average student.)

There are 100+ U.S. med. schools. One would think there has to be a few that may take transfer students somewhere in the middle-to-late part of their clin's (as rare as it may be).

For instance, anybody know about Creighton, Albany Medical College, MeHarry, East Tennessee State, North Dakota, USC, S. Carolina, GW, etc....

Any recs, without having to do a ton of research or take a shotgun approach and re-submit everything via AMCAS? I've already called AMCAS, BTW.

Thanks.

-EmD-

Members don't see this ad.

as far as i know you are too late. Most places have application deadlines of april or may. Try calling around, that is the only way to find who has spots as the AMCAS website is totally unreliable.

zedpol said:
as far as i know you are too late. Most places have application deadlines of april or may. Try calling around, that is the only way to find who has spots as the AMCAS website is totally unreliable.

The only time anyone is too late is after they are rightfully dead and gone, with their boots on...

I ask you, as well, is "organized" medicine unreliable?