Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My Golden Retriever is still missing. I was directed to a posting on the Radio Bloomington Pet Hotline that had this:
Monday aft 02/21, approx 4:20p: 2 dogs wandering south of Woodrig Rd, east of Hendrix Rd, west of Capodice Rd. 1 small black dog, 1 larger golden retriever or similar. Paused when I whistled but then got on their way into the timber. Black dog leading, GR following. No other info available as they were too far away to be seen well.
This behavior describes my Andy. He was about 86lbs when he disappeared and had a copper colored, coarse coat. If anyone is up that way, knows where this area is located, and can find him, there's $500 in it for you. I posted an ad on craigslist and will post some pics this afternoon as well. Don't have them on my work computer.
Monday aft 02/21, approx 4:20p: 2 dogs wandering south of Woodrig Rd, east of Hendrix Rd, west of Capodice Rd. 1 small black dog, 1 larger golden retriever or similar. Paused when I whistled but then got on their way into the timber. Black dog leading, GR following. No other info available as they were too far away to be seen well.
This behavior describes my Andy. He was about 86lbs when he disappeared and had a copper colored, coarse coat. If anyone is up that way, knows where this area is located, and can find him, there's $500 in it for you. I posted an ad on craigslist and will post some pics this afternoon as well. Don't have them on my work computer.