Anyone still waiting to hear from Army-Baylor?

Started by ElCid09
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ElCid09

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m located in the southeast and have not heard a decision about my acceptance. Is anyone else still waiting to hear?
 
ElCid09 - I'm under the impression that all who were selected or OML'd have been notified. At this point, I would take no notice as a probable sign that you weren't accepted this year.

I could be wrong though, and I hope that I am. If you want to be certain, contact your recruiting officer and ask them directly. They should be able to give you the information.
 
ArmySlider is correct. They should of notified you if you were accepted or OMLed...If they didnt notify you yet, then you might not be very high on the OML list (eventhough they say they dont know where their recruits are on the OML- i think they do, but they just arent allowed to tell us...) But like Slider said, just contact your recruiter and find out what the deal is.