• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

anyone want to study for TX law together?

About the Ads

pillpharmer

Grabbin' pillz.
10+ Year Member
Apr 3, 2008
Texas
  1. Pharmacist
I'd be interested in a study buddy.

I went to the law review in Austin this past weekend and it really helped. There's another review schedule for June 1 if y'all are interested.

Edit: http://centerforexcellence.txpharmacy.org/index.cfm?pg=TexasPharmacyLaw

Here's the link. I took the review on the Feb 16th and it -really- helped. I'd highly recommend it.

Last edited:

reezy

10+ Year Member
May 26, 2011
  1. Pharmacist

sunitha

FPGEE/NAPLEX TUTORING
7+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2011
  1. Pharmacist
Hi
I am also planning for TX MPJE. I have federal pharmacy law book by Reiss and Hall and for texas law do we need to download the materials from the board website? I am little bit confused.

If you still looking for a study partner , I can study in the evenings. I do live in texas, so we can study online.

thanks
ss

pillpharmer

Grabbin' pillz.
10+ Year Member
Apr 3, 2008
Texas
  1. Pharmacist
What did you like about the class? I'm debating on whether or not I should take it.

The two presenters contributed to the law exam book that was provided during the review session. They're both lawyers with pharmacy degrees and have been practicing law in Texas for 10+ years.

You had an opportunity to ask questions in between discussion of sections. They emphasized certain points that they've seen on previous exams. I haven't looked at my review book since then (been studying the NAPLEX more) but it's nice to know that I've gone through it once and noted places where I need to go over again.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.