anyone want to study for TX law together?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDgirl76

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
either online or in person - I am in San Antonio.

Members don't see this ad.

I'd be interested in this. I'm currently in a different state, but plan on moving to Texas after I graduate in May.

What book are you using?

Members don't see this ad :)
When are yall going to start studying? I plan to take the exam in June and start preparing in early April.

Hi everyone, I am seeking law exam for tx also. I bought the law book. Wondering if I need something else besides the book for the exam? I am out if town so I am not sure about the materials. Thanks

I'd be interested in a study buddy.

I went to the law review in Austin this past weekend and it really helped. There's another review schedule for June 1 if y'all are interested.

Edit: http://centerforexcellence.txpharmacy.org/index.cfm?pg=TexasPharmacyLaw

Here's the link. I took the review on the Feb 16th and it -really- helped. I'd highly recommend it.

Last edited:
I have a couple of books for sale if someone still looking for something to study off it.

what resources do you all plan to use for law?
do you think that 2012 edition books will be fine?

Long distance learning is harder than you'd think. Better off studying on your own.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Hi
I am also planning for TX MPJE. I have federal pharmacy law book by Reiss and Hall and for texas law do we need to download the materials from the board website? I am little bit confused.

If you still looking for a study partner , I can study in the evenings. I do live in texas, so we can study online.

thanks
ss

What did you like about the class? I'm debating on whether or not I should take it.

The two presenters contributed to the law exam book that was provided during the review session. They're both lawyers with pharmacy degrees and have been practicing law in Texas for 10+ years.

You had an opportunity to ask questions in between discussion of sections. They emphasized certain points that they've seen on previous exams. I haven't looked at my review book since then (been studying the NAPLEX more) but it's nice to know that I've gone through it once and noted places where I need to go over again.