Applied super late... Like, yesterday.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Neuronova

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, sent in secondaries yesterday. IF I was to receive any IIs, (I know that's a big if), when might they be headed my way? Do they go in order of submission, i.e. I'll get them at the end of interview season? Or could I receive one from a school before someone else whose been waiting for weeks (if I was more qualified or some ****)

And yeah, I get it, I done goofed hard. Real hard.

P.S. I'm new to SDN, do I actually need to put in tags when I post? Is that just for sorting similar posts?

Members don't see this ad.

P.S. I'm new to SDN, do I actually need to put in tags when I post? Is that just for sorting similar posts?

Your tags are okay, but you forgot a few:

Uh oh
Poor life choices
Spaghetti
Oh man
Self sabotage

Reactions: 8 users
No one can predict this, but likely later rather than sooner, particularly since you only applied to the best schools in the country

Members don't see this ad :)
my friend i have read your prior thread, you have a really nice application, its nice , i think u should add some other schools too because why keep your focus so narrow, you could probably get in this cycle just apply more broadly, secondary deadlines are coming up / have passed so please do get a move on, thanks

What did you get on the verbal section of the MCAT? Just a totally unrelated question.

Reactions: 2 users
Your tags are okay, but you forgot a few:

Uh oh
Poor life choices
Spaghetti
Oh man
Self sabotage

Ugh don't you think he's feeling bad enough? Sure he made an uninformed decision, but the reality of the situation is probably sobering enough.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret: I could have applied last cycle (everything was pretty much done except I hadn't finished revising my personal statement yet), and around this time I visited my pre-med advisor with a school list. She gaped at me and said I should have sent in my stuff 3 months ago. So you know what I did? I didn't apply. Better to take an unintentional gap year rather than risk being a reapplicant with nothing major new to add to the application after being rejected simply because you got your stuff in too late.