Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I was wondering about how widely to apply for child psychiatry positions in the upcoming match cycle. For residency, I applied very widely and got few interviews and barely made it. I realize child is not anywhere near that level, but not sure what a good number of programs to apply to is? I applied to basically all of them for residency, is 30 a reasonable number now, with a mix of upper and mid-tier programs?
I was wondering about how widely to apply for child psychiatry positions in the upcoming match cycle. For residency, I applied very widely and got few interviews and barely made it. I realize child is not anywhere near that level, but not sure what a good number of programs to apply to is? I applied to basically all of them for residency, is 30 a reasonable number now, with a mix of upper and mid-tier programs?
Last edited: