Applying for AuD school for Fall 2013?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats on at least being wait-listed! I was unfortunately rejected, which was disappointing because they were my first choice. I was accepted to Gallaudet however so that's exciting. Did you apply to Wayne state or just western? I live outside of Detroit so don't think I'll be going to western since I was accepted at Wayne.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats on at least being wait-listed! I was unfortunately rejected, which was disappointing because they were my first choice. I was accepted to Gallaudet however so that's exciting. Did you apply to Wayne state or just western? I live outside of Detroit so don't think I'll be going to western since I was accepted at Wayne.

Thanks! Sorry you hear that you didn't get in... Gallaudet is certainly exciting, though! Congrats on that!

I didn't apply to Wayne State - I don't feel like Detroit would be a great place for me (doesn't it have a pretty high crime rate?). I also applied and was accepted to Central Michigan, but I have some questions about that school as well...

Haha Detroits not that bad. I was a post bac student for year and a half at Wayne and never felt unsafe. They have a great program and a great relationship with Henry Ford and U Michigan but not sure I can handle many more Michigan winters. We have friends and family there though and already live in the area so it will be a tough decision. Still waiting to hear from Lamar university in Houston, and CU Boulder. I don't know much about central, I didn't apply there since they seemed to be kind if in the middle of nowhere.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an e-mail from AZ still. I wasn't chosen in their first round of picks. but still in the pool for the second round. they did not fill all the spots. the next round out choosing is going to be April 15th.
Interviewed at Pacific University, but haven't heard anything yet.

Did you end up taking an interview at AT Still? If so, when is your date set for? I'm interviewing there later today!

Has anyone heard back from University of Arizona (not sure if anyone on here applied)?

I got an e-mail today. did not get in but still being considered. they did not fill all the spots yet. Any one hear from Pacific?

I got accepted to UT-Dallas. I'm going to visit next week before I make any decisions. Any recommendations of things I must do while in Dallas?

Also have a UIowa interview Friday.

I see you posted this on Feb 13 but UT Dallas' deadline was Feb 15... How did you already find out about your acceptance?

Hello! I was wondering if anyone that got accepted into University of South Florida have declined or are planning to? I'm near the top of the waitlist and just wanted to figure out my odds of maybe hearing back with good news soon. Thanks and congrats to everyone!!

Hi, Audio14.

I was accepted to USF with a GA position, and I declined this morning.

How many people have completely committed to a school already? The April 15th deadline is fast approaching and I cant decide whether I should wait out on wait listed schools or just make my decision based on schools that truly want me.

Does anyone on here know how many spots UC Boulder has? I've been told I'm 1 of 46 in the wait list! I can't believe they would wait list so many, and since they won't tell me where on the list I am, I'm not holding my breath. Was just wondering if anyone knows how many spots they usually offer. Also, was anyone accepted there but already declined your offer? Thanks!

How many people have completely committed to a school already? The April 15th deadline is fast approaching and I cant decide whether I should wait out on wait listed schools or just make my decision based on schools that truly want me.

After being Waitlisted at 2 schools (UC Boulder and Indiana) I have completely committed to a school. You can always ask the schools you have been accepted to whether or not they require a tuition deposit. If they don't or if the deposit is low, you can always say yes and then wait to see if you get into one of your waitlisted schools.