This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Amalgam16

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've completed my bachelors in dental sciences in Pakistan this Feburary inow plan to take my NBDEs this year.
I am completely lost! Could somebody please guide me through the whole process?
I've read the guide and apparently i have to request a report from the ece but which eport exactly?
What papers do I have to send to them? What sites do I need to visit?
How do I make sure that i get in to a dental school like what do I need?
 
I don't know much on the topic but I work at an office where some of the dentists were internationally trained and did the advanced placement dental programs here in the US in order to get licensed. I would contact the schools you are interested by email and request information on applying as an international student. They should provide you with the info you need.