This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alyssa12

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Basically I am about to graduate soon with a US Bachelors in Biology and minor in chemistry...

I am planning to move to Australia (it has always been my dream) so I can apply for med school there. I've been searching on the internet and I always see answers for how people from Australia try to apply to US Med Schools but I'm basically asking the opposite..

Is it possible to apply to an Australian med school with a bachelor's degree from the United States?
 
Basically I am about to graduate soon with a US Bachelors in Biology and minor in chemistry...

I am planning to move to Australia (it has always been my dream) so I can apply for med school there. I've been searching on the internet and I always see answers for how people from Australia try to apply to US Med Schools but I'm basically asking the opposite..

Is it possible to apply to an Australian med school with a bachelor's degree from the United States?

Lots of Americans with only a Bachelor attend Aussie med schools. You can find the specific requirements on any of the med schools' websites.
 
It might be of interest to you that some undergraduate programs in Australia do consider applicants who have completed a university degree.